PDA

View Full Version : Sounds effects don't always play...

Masoniter
09-27-2005, 11:16 PM
... As an example, in Direbo when I walk through one of the bubble things I hear that very distinct sound, but then when I walk through another one it doesn't play the sound. Has anyone else experienced this problem? I have tried decompressing the sounds again, but that solved nothing.
The sound seems very buggy in this game. To bad cyan is not around to release a patch.

My sound card is an audigy 2zs.

Masoniter
09-27-2005, 11:16 PM
... As an example, in Direbo when I walk through one of the bubble things I hear that very distinct sound, but then when I walk through another one it doesn't play the sound. Has anyone else experienced this problem? I have tried decompressing the sounds again, but that solved nothing.
The sound seems very buggy in this game. To bad cyan is not around to release a patch.

My sound card is an audigy 2zs.

Heimdall_G
09-28-2005, 03:26 PM
Have you correctly installed the latest versions of both your sound and video drivers?

See also esher's voice (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/3471054943/m/5451063263/r/1681019263#1681019263) regarding speaker setup.

If you have an AGP Fast Write option in your system BIOS, disable it. Enabling this setting if your system doesn't properly support it can cause sound problems, especially with games.

Heimdall