PDA

View Full Version : Mission downloaded but cant find them

watlingt
02-26-2005, 01:53 PM
Hi

I have downlaoded two missions unzipped them in Coop PF file, but how do I find them in the game?

I have tried in mission builder then load then play, but I don't get an aircraft I just sit on the water
Can anyone help please?
Regards
Flatlander

blairgowrie
02-26-2005, 02:21 PM
A couple of thoughts.

Make sure they are not still sitting in folders. Sometimes I find I have to click the folder open and then copy and paste the missions files back.

If you open them in Mission Builder you will not get a plane. You have to open them in multiplay, create server, then find out where they are from there.

And finally welcome to the Forum.

-HH- Beebop
02-26-2005, 02:23 PM
Are they Co-Ops or dogfights?
Are you accessing the right folder?
(I know these may be simplistic questions but you would be surprised at the number of times they produced an answer. I should know http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/35.gif)

If co-ops, in the FMB, after clicking 'Play', push Shift+F2 to put you in a "friendly" aircraft. Ctrl+F2 puts you in an enemy a/c or at a static camera.

If you can't access them from the Multiplay look in the .properties file for the "Short" description. Sometimes the .mis/.properties file name is different from the name that appears in the selection menu.

watlingt
02-27-2005, 12:07 PM
Thanks chaps
Both messages help me greatly
I anm now flying OK getting, my backside shot off
Sorry for being such a greenhorn
Regards
Flatlander

-HH- Beebop
02-27-2005, 01:09 PM
No problem. We were all noobs at one time. I'm less of one because I asked.
Keep asking, we are here to help.