PDA

View Full Version : Recruit theme?

Cobalt_Risen37
12-19-2010, 02:00 PM
Am I the only one who finds it hilarious to use the color customization on your recruits to fit a theme or does everyone on here not bother with it? I personally am liking my little communist assassin group(we all wear red and I purge the weaklings and or level 10's often)

Terran97
12-19-2010, 02:17 PM
If you want it to last, don't let them graduate lol. Either let them die or don't ever visit the hideout because after they graduate you no longer can change their color.

xcamthemandudex
12-19-2010, 02:20 PM
I put mine on azure. I personally love the earth tones. That or I put mine on the black tone... At least, while I still can.

--Edit--
Terran97 is correct; however, the inside of their cape will remain the color tone that they graduated with.

superbalex
12-19-2010, 03:11 PM
im using ebony (black) theme on all my assassin's, and using black robes on ezio aswell, black ninja's ftw ;D

Cobalt_Risen37
12-19-2010, 05:10 PM
There is one thing I don't get with the recruits once they reach level 10 they use a cloak related to the color they wore as newbie students, I would've liked it if we could dye that. Also I just came up with a ranking system black for my personal student and white for the rest. Paying homage to AC1 :P

Turkiye96
12-21-2010, 01:59 PM
yea..... its cool but too little... i meanu only get to pick colour... and then when they are the best that option gets tooken away from u