PDA

View Full Version : PF... FMB

fabianfred
10-29-2004, 06:37 PM
I see the manual said there would be more info on the FMB in a PDF file on the CD... no can find?
did that get left out too?
I see the 'Artillery' have a 'time-out' box as well as a 'no-fire' ome.... how are they different?

the old style 'time-out' function worked in hrs/mins .... does the new 'sleep' work the same or in min/sec... ?

fabianfred
10-29-2004, 06:37 PM
I see the manual said there would be more info on the FMB in a PDF file on the CD... no can find?
did that get left out too?
I see the 'Artillery' have a 'time-out' box as well as a 'no-fire' ome.... how are they different?

the old style 'time-out' function worked in hrs/mins .... does the new 'sleep' work the same or in min/sec... ?

Dunkelgrun
10-30-2004, 02:59 AM
Experiment. Look and you shall find.

Cheers!

Pentallion
10-30-2004, 03:34 AM
I don't know, I rebuilt Pearl and set ships to sleep for an hour and some of them open fire and others do not.

plumps_
10-30-2004, 06:21 AM
The PDF file should be in your FB directory. The time-out function for ships may have a bug.

This is what Oleg said:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>There is a "bug" that we found yesterday. when we were completely reworked
the functions of ships AAA.
In add-on there will be very good tunings for level and in additional -
activity. This was neccessary for the online play by requests of several
players that plays coops, etc. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

VW-IceFire
10-30-2004, 07:56 AM
Oooh...that sounds good. So the carrier will operate say 25% of its AAA instead of 100% and thereby blow the heck out of most peoples FPS.

Airwarefare has a great guide on how to make missions. Its fairly easy once you get started.