PDA

View Full Version : Some of Hitman in AC

Krugen2306
06-21-2009, 04:34 PM
I was a big fan of Hit-man Blood Money
I was thinking it would feel more like an assassin game if you could do the things you can in Hit-man. drug the food, mines and maybe taking on the clothes of people you killed.

That seems more like an assassin game than i felt with Assassins creed

Krugen2306
06-21-2009, 04:34 PM
I was a big fan of Hit-man Blood Money
I was thinking it would feel more like an assassin game if you could do the things you can in Hit-man. drug the food, mines and maybe taking on the clothes of people you killed.

That seems more like an assassin game than i felt with Assassins creed

LaurenIsSoMosh
06-21-2009, 05:11 PM
The Assassins didn't use ranged weapons, poisons, or drugs to assassinate. It was considered cowardly.

Also... mines? That sounds like more a hassle than anything. Why bother trying to predict your enemy's path and place traps in his way when you could just, y'know, jump out and stab him?

Sure, maybe in Hitman, a game where you can't really walk around with a sword at your side, but in Assassin's Creed on the other hand...

moqqy
06-21-2009, 05:56 PM
Cowardliness had nothing to do with them not assassinating with poisons or ranged weapons.

And Krugen, Hitman and AC are very different kind of assassin games, that's why they feel different (along with being set in a completely different time)

Nokishimojy
06-21-2009, 06:11 PM
Assassin's Creed + Hitman's variability and nuances = Fantastic game in assassin's setting.

LaurenIsSoMosh
06-21-2009, 06:49 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by moqqy:
Cowardliness had nothing to do with them not assassinating with poisons or ranged weapons. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Erm...

They had a reason for not using them over blades, and I know it was something involving a code of honor. As I recalled it was because they considered it cowardly, but then again it has been awhile since I actually read anything about it.

Regardless, it was a big no-no.

Krugen2306
06-21-2009, 08:54 PM
I would really just like to see more of a stealth part in the game. In the first AC after you killed the guy it was always some big chase.

Being able to kill the target and then walk away with no one seeing it was you.

as opposed to stabbing the guy in front of everyone and running back to the safe house(although running from people in the city is fun)

Serenity9066
06-21-2009, 08:59 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Krugen2306:
I would really just like to see more of a stealth part in the game. In the first AC after you killed the guy it was always some big chase.

Being able to kill the target and then walk away with no one seeing it was you.

as opposed to stabbing the guy in front of everyone and running back to the safe house(although running from people in the city is fun) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I actually stealth killed the first boss and it didn't count as anything. I tried to run back to the safe house and it wouldn't let me even though I was over all anonymous, then I turned around and the boss was standing stuck at the edge of one of the buildings O.o.
That kind of sucked.

godsmack_darius
06-21-2009, 09:07 PM
I killed William in Acre I just did a normal assassination, and i walked away thorugh the front door.

Then their was Majid Addin I killed him on the stage, and the major glitch happened, After I killed him, the guards didnt notice a thing for some reason, I killed him infront of like 50 people and everyon just walked away, and I just walked away with the monks lol

Drakonous505
06-21-2009, 09:10 PM
Yeah the one mission in Acre I slowly took out all of William of Monferet's (SP?) guards. Then I dropped behind him all stealth like (No one was in the area at all but me and him) and Assassinated him. After the cut scene I heard guards shouting at me and what not. It really ruined the fact I had taken out all the guards near by and then killed him... Was nice for the fact he never saw me coming though...

godsmack_darius
06-21-2009, 10:03 PM
Did you do the kill from the wall (jumping onto him an killing him

Because you can just drop down behind him and do a silent assassinationm lol

moqqy
06-22-2009, 06:44 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LaurenIsSoMosh:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by moqqy:
Cowardliness had nothing to do with them not assassinating with poisons or ranged weapons. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Erm...

They had a reason for not using them over blades, and I know it was something involving a code of honor. As I recalled it was because they considered it cowardly, but then again it has been awhile since I actually read anything about it.

Regardless, it was a big no-no. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No, it had nothing to do with a code of honor or anything like that.

bokeef04
06-22-2009, 06:54 AM
hashashin killed with blades because they wanted everyone to know exactly who did it, daggers were also left on the pillow of potential targets while they slept to warn them that they had people everywhere and could be a target unless they changed whatever they were doing that was against the hashashin wishes

Account_Deleted
06-22-2009, 06:56 AM
I'm currently playing the hitman blood money,
at the same time i would think it would work and not work.
hiding dead corspe i would agree
poisen... umm maybe
ahah someone has a sig about changing into clothing of the people you killed..

edit:
Altair: I have returned Mualim
Mualim: Why are you wearing a guards uniform?
Altair: I used it to escape
Mualim: and he just happened to be your size?

thanks bokeef04

===
it's intresting about ranged weapons..
i would say it wouldn't be working unless ubersoft decides to add certin missions that you can't get to the target and have to do it rangely.

i'd agree on about the code of honour thing.
but i wouldn't call it cowardness. more of a risk of getting captured. during the heat.
imagine if your a inatived assassin, you wouldn't that the gut to going around with your double blade slashing nd killing people till you reach your target,
i'd slowly start of with ranged till i get the guts to do it and sneak away safely

Raide
06-22-2009, 08:29 AM
The dressing up could be an interesting idea but then you would upset all of the people that spent hours and hours designing Ezio's outfit. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif

the amolang
06-22-2009, 08:41 AM
i don't want to be able to change... Ezio is so cool already.... the only thing that would be kind of cool in this list is being able to use poisons in some missions...

Grandmaster_Z
06-22-2009, 08:48 AM
Hitman is good in its own way and same for AC.
Keep AC how it is..