PDA

View Full Version : Ghost Recon: Future Soldier

R4IDER-1986
12-13-2011, 08:21 AM
So even though Ghost Recon: Future Soldier has been cancelled for the PC there is still many retailers taking pre-orders for it and even adding new editions like Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Future Soldier Signature Edition; I have been trying to work out why the PC version of Future Soldier has been cancelled. As if it makes things better Ubisoft are releasing this online thing and looking at the screenshots I am far from impressed it looks rubbish and Iím not trying to say all free to play games look bad but Ghost Recon: Online looks like a game that a few modding fans put together. This is not what I wanted; I am after I wanted a triple A title which is why I was looking forward to Ghost Recon: Future Soldier.

Anyway I am really disappointed.

kalenath
12-13-2011, 10:09 AM
And do you REALLY think that ANYONE at Ubisoft gives a flying rats *** what any of their customers feel?

THEY DON'T CARE. Ubisoft is all about money now. It USED to be about stellar quality games, decent communities and good support. Now it is about silence, misdirections and outright lies.

Pity. I was a huge fan of their games before they decided I wasn't important.