PDA

View Full Version : question about project legacy and a thought

soulscythe80
12-03-2010, 02:23 PM
I was reading on the forum that I could earn uplay points from Project legacy, but I am not sure how to earn those points. The only points I earned were creating the ubisoft account, linking my playstation with my uplay account, earning the 100 points from the brotherhood game and that is it. HOw do I earn the points from the project legacy? Also I was thinking when they release the assassin creed 3, they should do the same thing with the brotherhood and project legacy, it makes the game more fun to play with, well that and the multiplayer feature too for assassin creed 3.

Dougout78
12-03-2010, 03:53 PM
I have been playing Project Legacy since I found out about it and so far, I have completed the Italian Wars set, finished buying all the territories, finished the Contract Missions, and completed at least the Auditore Trail Mnemonic set once. I'm currently working my way through the Rome Set of Memories.

I have received the following Rewards in Brotherhood:
1. Venitian and Medici Capes
2. Cash back from Purchasing Monuments
3. Added XP for my Assassins

Since I have received no uplay points yet, I can only assume that those will be given upon completion of the Rome Set or one of the last two chapters of the Rome Set.

Once AssCred3 releases (next year possibly), I'm sure there will be a new set for it. I'm hoping there will be a new set once Lost Legacy releases for the Nintendo 3DS as well since I'm charging through memories on a daily basis.

Also, if you want more uplay points, I've heard that if you play through the game again on a new save, it's possible to get more uplay rewards... have not tested this myself though, since I have everything I want from uPlay.

flyingeaglemile
12-03-2010, 04:04 PM
Nvm.

Dougout78
12-03-2010, 04:08 PM
It's a beta Flash game on Facebook, so there will be problems with it from time to time.

1. Make sure you have the latest flash player installed.
2. Make sure your computer is up-to-date for Microsoft updates/IE8, etc.
3. Be patient, there are many times that I have to refresh the page to fix something.

samward
01-12-2011, 01:54 AM
ok dumb question I guess. But I have completed all the abstergo chapters in legacy and working on the contract, but I have no clue where or what the Rome set is...or where I can find this holiday memory they were advertising....help? http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/compsmash.gif

samward
01-12-2011, 01:57 AM
Originally posted by samward:
ok dumb question I guess. But I have completed all the abstergo chapters in legacy and working on the contract, but I have no clue where or what the Rome set is...or where I can find this holiday memory they were advertising....help? http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/compsmash.gif

hahah never mind, i figured it out...duh!

AntiChrist7
01-12-2011, 02:16 AM
i got 25 points from PL (and spend 20 ingame on a memory), and when the pc-version of brotherhood comes out, i can earn a few more.

By finding the auditore trial set you can get the capes.

if there are some people willing to exhange some mmenomic sets, i'll be happy, i got like 10 venice mnemonic.

Ru1986
01-12-2011, 02:40 AM
Does anyone else find Project legacy the only thing worth looking at of Facebook. Its about the only reason i keep my account, other than to chat to people overseas i know for free.

Johno_efc
01-12-2011, 06:56 AM
Does anyone else find Project legacy the only thing worth looking at of Facebook. Its about the only reason i keep my account, other than to chat to people overseas i know for free.

Only game I've ever played on it, and it's annoyingly addictive. Just completed it, and got to Lvl 100, only 3 achievements left and I dunno if I can get them as it's the recruiting ones.

AntiChrist7
01-12-2011, 07:34 AM
Originally posted by Ru1986:

Yeah it's the only thing i do on FB.