PDA

View Full Version : just finished the game *****Spoiler******



tevel3
11-16-2007, 05:29 AM
can someone tell me wtf with the game of the game?
sucks!!!!!!!1
i can't believe they'replanning on another game so they screwed the end of this one for the next game, just horrible such a crappy way to end a game.

MiniAssasin
11-16-2007, 05:36 AM
Originally posted by tevel3:
can someone tell me wtf with the game of the game?
sucks!!!!!!!1
i can't believe they'replanning on another game so they screwed the end of this one for the next game, just horrible such a crappy way to end a game.

movies games and books do this all the time.

its what we like to call a cliff hanger

tevel3
11-16-2007, 05:47 AM
i mean it ended up like a tv show episode.
in tv show u wait a week untill u get to see how the end of the last episode is about to go off, but this? we're going to wait probably 2 more years untill we get to see the continuance of the end of this game.
maybe the next game will take less time coz they already got the cities which took theme probably most of the time making due to the size of them.
but still if it's going to take more than a year and a half, so it really gone down not very well, coz this is not a movie nor a tv show, that is a games the production taking too much time.

MiniAssasin
11-16-2007, 05:55 AM
Originally posted by tevel3:
i mean it ended up like a tv show episode.
in tv show u wait a week untill u get to see how the end of the last episode is about to go off, but this? we're going to wait probably 2 more years untill we get to see the continuance of the end of this game.
maybe the next game will take less time coz they already got the cities which took theme probably most of the time making due to the size of them.
but still if it's going to take more than a year and a half, so it really gone down not very well, coz this is not a movie nor a tv show, that is a games the production taking too much time.

its the smae as if a film was a cliff hanger and it took a year to make or if ya tv series was the last in the series and ya wait till next year.

i wouldnt worry too much they may have already started on the new one near the end of the first

and dont forget they have made the engine and all the coding now. it will just be a matter of making different character sets,different environments and a different storyline.

i think this game took so long because of the fact it was made from scratch

tevel3
11-16-2007, 06:13 AM
evry game was made from scratch but this one has huge cities, evry time i was amazed due to the size of each city, evry time i got to see parts that i didn't get to see before just amazing.

MiniAssasin
11-16-2007, 06:22 AM
Originally posted by tevel3:
evry game was made from scratch but this one has huge cities, evry time i was amazed due to the size of each city, evry time i got to see parts that i didn't get to see before just amazing.

no most games are using recycled game engines that companies pass around selling and buying.

like tenchu for example, its the exact same game engine each time they just added to the graphics etc

command and conquer 3 uses the sage engine that was used in renegade and generals.

---
assasins creed took so long because they developed an engine that would do all the things they wanted. the next game wont tae half as long.

sequels never do

tevel3
11-16-2007, 06:37 AM
but they bought the engine, i've heard have bought the graphic engine

MiniAssasin
11-16-2007, 06:41 AM
Originally posted by tevel3:
but they bought the engine, i've heard have bought the graphic engine

game engine andno they didnt buy it they made it