PDA

View Full Version : for assassins creed 2....

DavinX
06-21-2009, 08:40 PM
Do you think one of the missions will be to kill the pope? Cause if I'm in Rome as an assassin back then I would want, no need, to kill the pope. Think they will let us, or will they get to much crap from all those christian groups?

DavinX
06-21-2009, 08:40 PM
Do you think one of the missions will be to kill the pope? Cause if I'm in Rome as an assassin back then I would want, no need, to kill the pope. Think they will let us, or will they get to much crap from all those christian groups?

godsmack_darius
06-21-2009, 09:00 PM
I doubt it bro
Ezio is aiming to kill the people that killed his family

the amolang
06-22-2009, 08:00 AM
unless the pope was an assassin that killed Ezio's family O__O

Vendetta11
06-22-2009, 08:26 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DavinX:
Do you think one of the missions will be to kill the pope? Cause if I'm in Rome as an assassin back then I would want, no need, to kill the pope. Think they will let us, or will they get to much crap from all those christian groups? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Kill the pope? That would be sweet.........

UchihaKarasu
06-22-2009, 09:16 AM
If were killing that Pope Alexander (insert some roman numerals) than YES! down with the corrupt Popes!

***edited for content - don't use that kind of language in these forums

Silhouette1991
06-22-2009, 02:08 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DavinX:
Do you think one of the missions will be to kill the pope? Cause if I'm in Rome as an assassin back then I would want, no need, to kill the pope. Think they will let us, or will they get to much crap from all those christian groups? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Well as long as they don't use the pope's real name,he could be one of the targets.