PDA

View Full Version : Will we see the Fokker D,XXI appear?

XyZspineZyX
08-13-2003, 09:29 PM
I was following the development of Forgotten before it came out, and I was under the impression that a Fokker D.XXI would be flyable, having seen it on a third-party site which i accessed via the Il2 Official Site. I am not certain whether there is a possibility it will come out in a later version or if it has been scrapped altogether. Could someone please answer me this, i would be most grateful. Thank you.

Apart from that, Forgotten Battles is the best thing that happened since the Red Baron 3D. Keep it up.

XyZspineZyX
08-13-2003, 09:29 PM
I was following the development of Forgotten before it came out, and I was under the impression that a Fokker D.XXI would be flyable, having seen it on a third-party site which i accessed via the Il2 Official Site. I am not certain whether there is a possibility it will come out in a later version or if it has been scrapped altogether. Could someone please answer me this, i would be most grateful. Thank you.

Apart from that, Forgotten Battles is the best thing that happened since the Red Baron 3D. Keep it up.

XyZspineZyX
08-13-2003, 09:33 PM
I don't know if you're asking the right people. The place to go would be il2center.com, the hub of third-party modeling activity for Il-2 FB. Unfortunately, it seems they're having some trouble and I can't figure out how to get into the forums. It seems they're under a hack attack...

"Oh no, the V-1 Doodlebug is heading for our bunghole!" ---David

"...I possess the wings of faith. Though heavy on my shoulder (no measurement can prove their weight), still a burden are they not to me. I am the challenger of gravity." ---Emperor