PDA

View Full Version : subject 16 puzzels cutscene.

AntiChrist7
03-23-2011, 06:01 AM
i'm not talking about the VTR thingie you walk through when you complete it. I mean when you complete it and you go back as desmond in the sanctuary. the game started to glitch so i didn't really catch anything of it. Has anyone got/knows a video?

Oh yeah, and xhat happens if you solve 16's puzzles after completing the game?

Razrback16
03-23-2011, 06:16 AM
Originally posted by AntiChrist7:
i'm not talking about the VTR thingie you walk through when you complete it. I mean when you complete it and you go back as desmond in the sanctuary. the game started to glitch so i didn't really catch anything of it. Has anyone got/knows a video?

You can check out vid-captures on Youtube where people have uploaded the entire cutscenes.

El_Sjietah
03-23-2011, 05:29 PM
Originally posted by AntiChrist7:

That glitch has been in the game since the console release. I suspect that the conversation you get to see while glitching is all there's to it, so fixing it doesn't have priority.

When you solve the puzzle after you complete the game, you'll never leave the animus, so you'll never see that cutscene and the glitch.

AnthonyA85
03-26-2011, 05:54 PM
Ok, this is a pretty hidious glitch, and here I was thinking they would have fixed it in the PC version (since the delay was for optimization), but, here I am, just finished the Truth section, and Desmond is glitched horribly.

Did the play-testers even DO the #16 puzzles? Obviously they didn't, or they would have noticed this.