PDA

View Full Version : Armor of Brutus

Poodle_of_Doom
08-22-2011, 05:55 PM
I'm on my second play through of ACB and have 3 of the 6 scrolls of Romulus. This is the same number I attained in the last play through. I'm not sure how to find the last three scrolls, as none of the temples appear on my map. How do I get the Armor of Brutus? Is it a DLC item?

Panfaun
08-22-2011, 05:57 PM
Originally posted by Poodle_of_Doom:
I'm on my second play through of ACB and have 3 of the 6 scrolls of Romulus. This is the same number I attained in the last play through. I'm not sure how to find the last three scrolls, as none of the temples appear on my map. How do I get the Armor of Brutus? Is it a DLC item?

No, it's an in game standard/bonus item, a stand in for what the Armor of Altair was. But it sounds like you've caught a bug. Maybe you just haven't opened up the other parts of the map yet? If not, look online and see the spots where the armor is buried, mark your map and you might have to go to them like so.

Animuses
08-22-2011, 05:58 PM
It's a bug. The same thing happened to me on my last playthrough, but with assassination contracts.

Poodle_of_Doom
08-22-2011, 06:09 PM
Originally posted by Animuses:
It's a bug. The same thing happened to me on my last playthrough, but with assassination contracts.

Well I haven't uncovered all of the map yet. However, in the last play through (which was my first), I had. It never appeared then either. That said, how do I go about fixing the bug?

naran6142
08-22-2011, 06:21 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Animuses:

Well I haven't uncovered all of the map yet. However, in the last play through (which was my first), I had. It never appeared then either. That said, how do I go about fixing the bug? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

well you could re install the game

thats all i got, srry

Assassin_M
08-22-2011, 06:23 PM
good riddance to bad rubbish if you ask me, the Glitch actually did you a favor.

LightRey
08-22-2011, 06:27 PM
Originally posted by Assassin_M:
good riddance to bad rubbish if you ask me, the Glitch actually did you a favor.
Tbh, I like the feature of not having to repair my armor. The Brutus armor + a good looking skin = satisfying my lazy nature.

Assassin_M
08-22-2011, 06:33 PM
Originally posted by LightRey:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Assassin_M:
Tbh, I like the feature of not having to repair my armor. The Brutus armor + a good looking skin = satisfying my lazy nature. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
now thats a different story

Poodle_of_Doom
08-22-2011, 07:17 PM
Originally posted by Assassin_M:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LightRey:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Assassin_M:
Tbh, I like the feature of not having to repair my armor. The Brutus armor + a good looking skin = satisfying my lazy nature. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
now thats a different story </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

And that's what I would have said if Rey hadn't beaten me too it... Truth be known, that's the only reason why I want it....

As for reinstalling the game, I wouldn't know how, as it's on a PS3, and not a PC....

Jakob4242
08-22-2011, 07:39 PM

And that's what I would have said if Rey hadn't beaten me too it... Truth be known, that's the only reason why I want it....

As for reinstalling the game, I wouldn't know how, as it's on a PS3, and not a PC....

Go to Game Data (top of the game icon) and there is a folder that contains all installed games on your PS3. Just select and delete. This shouldn't effect saved games either as long as you don't delete those.

Poodle_of_Doom
08-22-2011, 08:30 PM
Sweet Deal. I'll give it a go.

Moultonborough
08-22-2011, 08:54 PM

No, it is not a DLC. The actual armor location is under a Borgia tower in the next room to where the tower Guard hides underground. Now, have you got the seal from the tomb in which you need to repair the aqueducts? There is also one in the Vatican district. Can you tell us which tomb you have done and their location that might help.

Panfaun
08-22-2011, 09:13 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LightRey:

As for reinstalling the game, I wouldn't know how, as it's on a PS3, and not a PC.... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Who'd want to wear that piece of crap and show it off? Eww.

Poodle_of_Doom
08-22-2011, 09:48 PM
Originally posted by Panfaun:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Poodle_of_Doom:

As for reinstalling the game, I wouldn't know how, as it's on a PS3, and not a PC.... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Who'd want to wear that piece of crap and show it off? Eww. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

YOU! Stfu, and add something constuctive!

Originally posted by Moultonborough:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Poodle_of_Doom:

No, it is not a DLC. The actual armor location is under a Borgia tower in the next room to where the tower Guard hides underground. Now, have you got the seal from the tomb in which you need to repair the aqueducts? There is also one in the Vatican district. Can you tell us which tomb you have done and their location that might help. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thus far, I've got scrolls one, two, and three. That would be the shrine in the Catacombes, the shrine in Il Colosseo, and I can't think of the other. It's the first three scrolls your able to do as soon as you unlock them.

Black_Widow9
08-23-2011, 03:30 AM
I'm going to move this here-
Assassin's Creed Hints & Tips (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/frm/f/9011039408)

Kytr
08-23-2011, 10:06 AM
Some of the scrolls do not become available until later in the game or after you have performed certain actions. One scroll cannot be acquired until the Vatican region becomes available (Segment 8 I think). Another is not available until you restore the aquaducts to the pool in the northeast region. A third is in a region in the south that doesn't become available until about the middle of the game.

Currently you probably have the scrolls from the original ambush, the collesium, and the lair by the thieves guild -- those are the only ones that you can pick up early.

Voltige2011
09-02-2011, 07:52 PM
Does it affect your ability to enter the areas or just take them off the map?
If you can still enter them then I remember one being somewhere around the Vatican just look around with eagle vision, it adds flags and feathers to the map, might work on other stuff.

Kytr
09-03-2011, 02:00 PM
Once you have completed a lair, you cannot enter it from the map. You can then enter it via DNA.

I don't know if eagle vision does anything with the lairs -- I have always seen them flashing in normal vision when I got close.

Voltige2011
09-06-2011, 02:47 PM
Go back to the memory where you need to steal the French armor. One of the camps to east has an aqueduct, climb the wall, go fix it and check the pool of water that just filled up. Another lair needs you to have the viewpoint I think, and The last one I think needs you to finish all the rest before you get to it. Even though you can get to them doesn't mean your far enough in the story to open them.
And if memory serves me right then one of the lairs has a shrunken head.
Note:The story mode one counts as a lair too, so include that in the list of lairs if you keep looking around for another.

DC1329
10-24-2011, 11:43 AM
they dont become available until after sequence 5 or 6.

BlackRose1809
11-03-2011, 04:51 PM
y'know I haven't even tried to get it. Is it the same or equal stats to Altair's armor and weapons in AC II?

Poodle_of_Doom
11-03-2011, 06:30 PM
Yeah... essitially, it's the same... They kind of threw it in because the armour of Altair was lost in the attack on the villa.