PDA

View Full Version : Thnx for letting aircraft hang around after a mission in PF and FB, Oleg.

SeaFireLIV
10-26-2004, 09:38 AM
Just wanted to say thnx for letting aircraft hang around on airfields. I always hated it when whiners made it so that planes vanished after 10 seconds. I did not mind the odd collision. It also seems to me that the AI aircraft are a little more careful about where they park (not sure). This is great and now I can return to base to see who`s survived and who`s not. Cheers!

p.s. I should add this is JUST for airfields, NOT carriers, in case any were wondering.

SeaFireLIV
10-26-2004, 09:38 AM
Just wanted to say thnx for letting aircraft hang around on airfields. I always hated it when whiners made it so that planes vanished after 10 seconds. I did not mind the odd collision. It also seems to me that the AI aircraft are a little more careful about where they park (not sure). This is great and now I can return to base to see who`s survived and who`s not. Cheers!

p.s. I should add this is JUST for airfields, NOT carriers, in case any were wondering.

Kasdeya
10-26-2004, 10:10 AM
Yea I heard about this. This will be great for coops. Ivan, I hear restlessness in the ranks.
Any idea when the party will start again? After the release of PF no doubt.

Hey Seafire, do they stay till the end of the mission (not being destroyed) or do they finally dissappear after a while, and if so how long?

cbazza
10-26-2004, 12:07 PM
Very happy about this!

Oh yes and they do stay right until the end of the mission Kasdeya

SeaFireLIV
10-26-2004, 12:22 PM
yea, to the end! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif It really is nice to come back to an airfield filled with aircraft!