PDA

View Full Version : Unknown Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood move?

LordWolv
12-22-2010, 08:18 AM
Well, I found this out purely by accident. I definatly can't remember the game telling me it.

If you are on a rooftop (Not too high up, the average roof height) with a bunch of civilians underneath you at ground level, you can do a sort of air assassination without killing them.

Stand at the edge of the roof with the civilians underneath and hold the lock on button (RT on 360, not sure about PS3). While you're still holding down the lock on button, tap the right hand button (B on 360, not sure about PS3).

You should jump from the rooftop and land on a civilian safely.

Thanks, it might just be me, or is this new? http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/blink.gif

Grandmaster_Z
12-22-2010, 08:20 AM
u could do this in AC2

StarZtorm
12-22-2010, 08:27 AM
Happened to me a couple of times.

But as were talking about Unknown moves, i had an experience while being in the virtual training in Animus. Doing the "kill without being hurt using all weapons" thingy...

It was like a theatrical kill, u know when the camera pans over when you do special kills. Ezio had his sword in one guys chest and had his other arm stretched out, killing another man with the hidden gun.

**** was so cash.

LordWolv
12-22-2010, 08:28 AM
@Star

After a kill streak and a special little twiddle of the control stick, you can do a double kill like this.

ZCherub
12-22-2010, 08:57 AM
Both old news. You don't have to lock on to tackle anyone from a rooftop - just press O/B. It helps to lock on to Borgia courriers if you want to be sure to hit your target, though. This has been the easiest way I've found to catch the greasy fools.

As for the double kill - kill a few ppl in a streak, then aim @ another enemy & hold attack during the execution animation on the current enemy. It's even cooler w/ the dagger...

kriegerdesgottes
12-22-2010, 12:53 PM
yeah that was also in the second game.

Janoian
12-22-2010, 01:10 PM
Did you play the campaign? It would explain a lot if you didn't.

monoolho
12-22-2010, 02:18 PM
Is this serious? It's not an unkown move nor a secret move, it's just tackle from above, nothing else, and it counts as aggression and guards will come at you if you do so.

As said above, you don't even need to hold the lock button or lock onto somebody to do so. Simply press the right hand button.

ZCherub
12-22-2010, 02:22 PM
Originally posted by monoolho:
Is this serious? It's not an unkown move nor a secret move, it's just tackle from above, nothing else, and it counts as aggression and guards will come at you if you do so.

As said above, you don't even need to hold the lock button or lock onto somebody to do so. Simply press the right hand button. Exactly - you can also mount horses this way - FYI, OP.

BK-110
12-22-2010, 02:52 PM
I've used this quite a lot since Assassin's Creed II, nothing new here...