PDA

View Full Version : i think ive got it (potential spoilers)

nicholasmills
04-17-2009, 06:10 PM
ok so this is just a theory probably one that many have thought of already. ok so this has to do with the entire series and how many games they could make. anyways her goes the theroy.

ok so in the first AC in the end Desmond helps them access the map to all the other artifacts and then he discovers that he has a bit of Altair because he synced with him and got his eagle vision allowing his to see that "the truth is written in blood". that concludes the first game. ok now onto the second.

in the second game you play as Ezio yada yada anyways in the end in the future with Desmond, i think he will get synched with Ezio as well and get one of his special abilities just like he did with Altair. anyways bottom line is thorughout the series as desmond when he gets synched with his ancestors that in the end he will be some super assasin and the final game will take place in the future and you will play as desmond assasinating the final templars ending the New World Order and pretty much saving the world or something like that.
so thats my theory

Ezio90
04-17-2009, 08:52 PM
http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/clap.gif i applaud you! i never would have thought of that...

Outlaw-BHA
04-17-2009, 09:13 PM
well there is only going to be 3 games, so i think that Desmond will obtain all of Ezio's abilities throughout the entire AC2 game, and your probably right about the third game but by the time the 3rd game comes out it wont be the future anymore, since i think AC3 will come out in December 2012, and the game will take place in December 2012 http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Ezio90
04-17-2009, 09:31 PM
vrey true Outlaw....

Outlaw-BHA
04-17-2009, 09:42 PM
Ubisoft has insanely good timing http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif they made it so they made a trilogy that takes place in the future but by the time the last game comes out its not the future anymore, its the EXACT present......creepy

nicholasmills
04-17-2009, 10:05 PM
well yes it will be the present and they do have great timing. oh and about the end of the world by 2012 does anyone else here beleive that besides me? i totally think the worlds gonna end by then but not like fireballs and destruction but by the end of our freedom. like the end of the world is really the end of freedom and a free thinking society hence "new world order" which is kinda what the templars wanted to do similar to communism if not just like it. like i live in america as do many people on this forum, and im republican. not saying i have anything against democrats or obama but i think either way whoever got ellected outcome would still be the same. not to star a political debate just throwing that in for the end of the world thing.

Outlaw-BHA
04-18-2009, 12:16 AM
i honestly dont believe the that anything is going to end on December 21, 2012 except the belief that the world is going to end that day, its just another day, and the mayans stopped predicting the future past that date becuase it was the end of the 13th of something (forgot the word) so they just stopped and waited a couple hundred years before they started predicting again, but they spaniards came and killed them all before they could start creating a calandar past that date

Outlaw-BHA
04-18-2009, 12:20 AM
i honestly dont think anything is going to end on that date except the belief that the world (or something) is going to end. what i think happened is that the mayans were making a calandar of the future and when they got to the 13th something (forgot the word, but like millenium) they just stopped making it because it was a few hundred years ahead of their current time and they were going to continue the calandar eventually except the spaniards came and killed them all

nicholasmills
04-18-2009, 01:10 AM
lol "then spaniards came and killed them all" thats funny as hell, but what you say makes sense.

lostassassin123
04-18-2009, 03:55 AM
Originally posted by Outlaw-BHA:
well there is only going to be 3 games, so i think that Desmond will obtain all of Ezio's abilities throughout the entire AC2 game, and your probably right about the third game but by the time the 3rd game comes out it wont be the future anymore, since i think AC3 will come out in December 2012, and the game will take place in December 2012 http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif
Actually, when they saw the sales of AC1, they've decided that they can make it up to 6 games. Which I hope they will still leave it a trilogy.

Outlaw-BHA
04-18-2009, 04:08 PM
yes leave the story to 3 games, but maybe make something different for a 4th game (maybe a solely multiplayer game??)

Tela
04-18-2009, 04:18 PM
@ outlaw: The prediction was that on that date the world "as we know it" would end. Which doesn't necessarily mean the end of the world, just that things will change. My favorite example: the world will pull a "Fallout".

@ nicholasmills: Nice theory. Certainly makes sense. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif though I wonder what "ability" Desmond will wind up with at the end of AC2, if the end of AC1 left him with eagle vision... >_>

Outlaw-BHA
04-18-2009, 04:23 PM
i think ive stated this before, but i think that desmond will gain a couple different abilities throughout AC2 not just at the end

ROBJ808
04-18-2009, 04:40 PM
i think not only will he gain some sort of abilites but he will find out about his parents that vanished from the desert, like they could be sending him messages telepathically or through a series of secret messages through lucy. (unless i missed something in a forum that already states something about his parents)

Outlaw-BHA
04-18-2009, 04:45 PM
you do remember that Desmond tells lucy that he never knew his real parents and the "parents" he had when he was in the assassins training camp were more like instructors than parents

ROBJ808
04-18-2009, 04:48 PM
ok fair enough they might not of been real parents but lucy said she didn't know if they were alive or not so the same thing could still happen

nicholasmills
04-18-2009, 06:00 PM
i dont think desmond really cares about his "parents" at this point, he just wants to find a way to stop the "end of the world as we know it" which also brings me back to the fact that i think the world will end with the end of our freedom and rights and all the stuff we kinda take fro granted nowadays. so anyways but yeah Outlaw makes a point in saying that he could gain abilities throughtout AC and in the end one final grand ability which leads to AC 3 where its set in the present/future and you play as desmon who is now super assasin

Fairus60
04-18-2009, 11:53 PM
SOME SORT OF SPOILER
well, in an interview to sebastien puel, he claimed that desmond was recovered by the assassins and explores Ezio´s memories to help them in their "quest"