PDA

View Full Version : Investigations... where?!

DrummingThunder
08-13-2008, 04:30 AM
Okay, I haven't played for months after gtting stuck not being able to find the investigations, and now I'm having the same problem: I've scaled every viewpoint in Acre, and have still only found two investigations. Where do I find the investigations (bearing in mind I have forgotten how to play this game :P)? Do I just wander round until I stumble across them?

spazzoo1025
08-13-2008, 06:39 AM
Did you go to the bureau yet?

jasonems
08-14-2008, 06:12 AM
When you climb every viewpoint, you open a bit of map, so you make visible same missions. For you to know where you go, enter in the map through pause or start button, select the target and go at him.
At least I did so at AC for PS3.

jasonems
08-14-2008, 07:39 AM
Hint: after you cross the preliminaries of game, you will receive a change of recovering your lost powers. Inside of the cities it's necessary that you always seek "bureau" to know the following step for obtaining of missions to know who should be murdered. Climbing viewpoints, you opens a piece of the map, informing where they locate the such missions. When you accomplish at least three missions, you shoud return to the agency "bureau" with picked material so that the guy of agency can inform him where is the murderer. At least I did so in the PS3 Game.

I wait to have helped! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif

caswallawn_2k7
08-14-2008, 05:48 PM
is it the second time your in the city? as if it is go to the new section that has opend on your map it will be blurred out. walk into that area and look for tall buildings that could be a view point climb one of theses in the new area ans sync and it should start showing were the other view points are and missions on the map.