PDA

View Full Version : A question about renovating Rome

EspilceehT
11-18-2010, 05:28 AM
Howdy, I was wondering if any one could tell me if i can renovate Rome through a Menu like we did with the villa in AC2 or do i have to run around to all the shops to buy them?

Daassassinspwn
11-18-2010, 05:41 AM
You run around buy em

NightlyEssence
11-18-2010, 08:33 AM
you have to take down the Borgia tower before your able to start rebuilding Roma. It's going to cost a lot of money though especially when you have to rebuild the main parts like the Colosseum.

ViNyLek
11-18-2010, 10:10 AM
Originally posted by NightlyEssence:
you have to take down the Borgia tower before your able to start rebuilding Roma. It's going to cost a lot of money though especially when you have to rebuild the main parts like the Colosseum.

Since you mentioned this. I've noticed prices are sky high for some of these special buildings. Do they also add to your income or are there just for nice looks?

NightlyEssence
11-18-2010, 11:10 AM
Originally posted by ViNyLek:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by NightlyEssence:

Since you mentioned this. I've noticed prices are sky high for some of these special buildings. Do they also add to your income or are there just for nice looks? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm not sure if they add to the income you get like the shops because I have rebuilding one yet (still trying to save money to actually do it). But it's also there to look nice http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif I think if you rebuild those special buildings more people might come (don't know it that true yet). Once I found the answer to that, I'll let you know.

DarkRonin1971
11-18-2010, 12:06 PM
they cost an incredible amount of money and it adds just a couple hundred of florins to your city funds in the bank. I bought the Panthenon and it added about 275 florins. there is NOT much pay off to buying them...