PDA

View Full Version : Question about Enzio's Dream

Miromesnil
01-05-2010, 02:15 PM
I recently started playing Assassins Creed 2 and it is really incredible. I have never played the first game. I'm kind of stuck in a mission where Enzio is dreaming about being the main character from the first game and he needs to follow someone. I have try to follow this person that at the end hides in a tower. I have been unable to reach him and to climp up the the tower. Can someone tell me how to complete this mission and move on?

TooLazy4Name
01-05-2010, 02:21 PM
No.1 its not enzio, its ezio. and your not playing as ezio then, your playing as desmond.

No.2 Climb up to the tower till there is a little platform with a plank sticking out of the tower. either just jump straight up, or get on the side of the platform and jump to it. then procede to climb to the top.

nitres15
01-05-2010, 02:23 PM
not another one http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/bigtears.gif

Brett_Master5
01-05-2010, 02:24 PM
Ok first off, the person dreaming is Desmond not Ezio.

If you're stuck at the balcony with the overhang over it, what I did was stand beneath the overhang on the edge. Press R1 (or whatever your High Profile button is to crouch) then tap the jump button to do a standing jump. The character will jump and grab a hold of the overhang. From there you should be able to scale the rest of the tower.

Miromesnil
01-05-2010, 02:31 PM
Thanks for the correction. I have tried to climb up the tower. The farest I have reach is the little balcony. There is a wood stick with a hanging light. It is weird but there is no way I can jump on the stick. I have tried to climb up the door and reach the stick, or jump from the edge around the balcony towards the stick with any luck. Not sure if this could be a bug. Is there anyway I could reach the person Desmond is following? Thanks

SUBJ3CT DELTA
01-05-2010, 02:53 PM
Ok run up the wall as close to the Plank as possible. And wall jump to the right by Running up the wall and moving your left stick to the right and press a at the same time.

Acastle
01-05-2010, 02:56 PM
Jump straight up.

OzDavis
01-05-2010, 03:39 PM
Not another one... The official UbiSoft walkthrough video is here (http://assassinscreed.uk.ubi.com/assassins-creed-2/help/index.php?help_template_id=891&section_id=5081&item_id=67971&hash=32314a708064284b40583384).