PDA

View Full Version : Da Vinci DLC Broken PS3 Multiplayer?

LordMuha
03-09-2011, 10:10 AM
Hey all. I have just downloaded and installed the PS3 DLC. Everything is fine in the single player and all the missions/memories work. However, when accessing the multiplayer area I'm greeted by the usual background, the music., but no menus.

I've asked my friend and I've he has the exact same problem. Are there any solutions? I apologise if someone else has already asked.

I must admit the pair of us are least amused.

LordMuha
03-09-2011, 10:12 AM
Sorry about the double post, I should also add that I'm in the UK.

GamingGuru1992
03-09-2011, 10:23 AM
I'm having the same issue. When I try to sync with porject legacy it tells me the ubisoft server isn't available so I guess that could be the cause. Really annoying though cause I just downloaded it and wanted to try out assassinate!

HikaruFire
03-09-2011, 11:00 AM
playstation network is under maintance today it said so on there website we cant play any games online today or get to the ps store

LordMuha
03-09-2011, 11:11 AM
Yeah, thanks Hikaru. I just worked out that's what the problem was. Was confused though as I was still able to sign into PSN. You can still sign into PSN -- usually pretty easily -- just not access the store, or play games online.

Mr_Shade
03-09-2011, 11:21 AM
I suspect as pointed out, it's simply due to the PSN being down at present.

Please keep an eye on Sony's site for status updates - but should the game continue not to work after the PSN is back up, please contact Ubisoft Support.

Please only do that after normal service has resumed.