PDA

View Full Version : I cann't use Torpedo !

flashbird
05-11-2005, 09:56 AM
After I buy the Pacific Fighters,I find that,I
just cann't use Torpedo in any flyable aircraft,
there is just no this Weapon in the selection!
why!!!!!!!!!!!????????????????????
can anyone tell me, what the hell is that.
thanks

JG53Frankyboy
05-11-2005, 10:09 AM
you ever flown A-20G ore Beaufighter Mk.21 ?

mortoma
05-11-2005, 10:43 AM
Also the IL2T has a torpedo in it's weapon selection. Also both models of the He-111
or at least the late model. So you just have
to fly one of the few aircraft in game that actually have a topedo in it's loadout to begin with , which is not many. Sorry, but far from all planes can carry them.

Tumbleweed63
05-11-2005, 12:49 PM
Originally posted by mortoma:
Also the IL2T has a torpedo in it's weapon selection. Also both models of the He-111
to fly one of the few aircraft in game that actually have a topedo in it's loadout to begin with , which is not many. Sorry, but far from all planes can carry them.

FYI just in case you weren't already aware, these last two planes are not included in Pacific Fighters by itself, but you can get them by purchasing the IL-2 "Gold Pack", and then loading PF on top of that to get the complete, "combined" game package. Until then, the A20 & Beufighter will carry "fish" for you - have fun!

Vacillator
05-11-2005, 04:48 PM
Can confirm my 3.04m setup has Il2T with torp and He111 late version with twin (!) torps. As stated above, neither plane would be in PF standalone, being European Theatre planes.

mortoma
05-11-2005, 05:14 PM
Originally posted by Tumbleweed63:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by mortoma:

FYI just in case you weren't already aware, these last two planes are not included in Pacific Fighters by itself, but you can get them by purchasing the IL-2 "Gold Pack", and then loading PF on top of that to get the complete, "combined" game package. Until then, the A20 & Beufighter will carry "fish" for you - have fun! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Yes, I'm fully aware of what's in what package. I just automatically think of the merged, all inclusive edition because that's what most people have by far, very far. I missed that he was talking PF only. Not many around who only have PF by itself. Not many would want that!!

flashbird
05-11-2005, 06:24 PM
thanks guys!
I found the aircraft with Torpedo.
Maybe I dreamed too much of PF......I nearly thought in PF I can fly B-17 to fly through(and inverted) the bridge. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

Obi_Kwiet
05-11-2005, 06:35 PM
I think some have done that.