KZarr
06-03-2009, 11:12 AM
The exclusive in-game item's are:

3 in-game bonus quests:

* Palazzo Medicis in Florence
* Santa Maria Dei Frari In Venice
* Arsenal Shipyard Warehouse In Venice

If you pre-order at play.com

Six additional weapons you will be able to unlock if you play AC: Bloodlines on the PSP and connect it to the PS3
Announced at the E3.

Question here: Will we able to get these items in another way? Particularly the six additional weapons which seem to be PS3 exclusive.

KZarr
06-03-2009, 11:12 AM
The exclusive in-game item's are:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> 3 in-game bonus quests:

* Palazzo Medicis in Florence
* Santa Maria Dei Frari In Venice
* Arsenal Shipyard Warehouse In Venice
</div></BLOCKQUOTE>
If you pre-order at play.com
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">
Six additional weapons you will be able to unlock if you play AC: Bloodlines on the PSP and connect it to the PS3 </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Announced at the E3.

Question here: Will we able to get these items in another way? Particularly the six additional weapons which seem to be PS3 exclusive.

moqqy
06-03-2009, 12:43 PM
Yes, 30 different weapons for everyone + 6 for PSP bloodlines owners.

KZarr
06-03-2009, 03:32 PM
But will we 360 and PC player's be able to get it too?

caswallawn_2k7
06-03-2009, 03:36 PM
KZarr I said it before and I will say it again from the gameplay demo weapons are prety much pointless other than being used as a quick counter, then you prety much drop them at first chance. so the 6 extra weapons is going to be nothing more than a gimik.

also gamestop was advertising AC2 with the exta maps. just not the extra physical items (book and figure and stuff) give it time Ubi are doing a half hour on the game in about 2 hours at E3, during that time they will probly cover some of the questions we have asked and probly also clear up the info on the collectors edition, play has probly just jumped the gun, listing it before the AC2 confrence thing.

Keksus
06-03-2009, 04:15 PM
Ubisoft...i just want one thing:

Stop this ridiculous "exclusive content" thing. This is not fair to your customers, no matter if it's just 6 Bonus weapons or a extended storyline.

moqqy
06-03-2009, 04:20 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by caswallawn_2k7:
KZarr I said it before and I will say it again from the gameplay demo weapons are prety much pointless other than being used as a quick counter, then you prety much drop them at first chance. so the 6 extra weapons is going to be nothing more than a gimik.

also gamestop was advertising AC2 with the exta maps. just not the extra physical items (book and figure and stuff) give it time Ubi are doing a half hour on the game in about 2 hours at E3, during that time they will probly cover some of the questions we have asked and probly also clear up the info on the collectors edition, play has probly just jumped the gun, listing it before the AC2 confrence thing. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I doubt you have to drop the weapons. And I think it's a very nice feature. As I said, 30 weapons for other people, 36 for PS3+PSP+Bloodlines owners. I doubt any guards will even have those 6 weapons..

KZarr
06-04-2009, 02:13 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by caswallawn_2k7:
KZarr I said it before and I will say it again from the gameplay demo weapons are prety much pointless other than being used as a quick counter, then you prety much drop them at first chance. so the 6 extra weapons is going to be nothing more than a gimik. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Actually I think that the exclusive weapons are assassin weapons. Things like smoke bombs. I couldn't care less if it's just another sword that the enemy is wielding.

OniLinkSword
06-04-2009, 02:21 AM
I hope it's like RSV2. You can unlock them early on and use them before you could in other versions.

mboltevski
06-04-2009, 05:43 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Keksus:

Stop this ridiculous "exclusive content" thing. This is not fair to your customers, no matter if it's just 6 Bonus weapons or a extended storyline. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
1000% agreed.

KZarr
06-04-2009, 08:05 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by c-swain:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Keksus:

Stop this ridiculous "exclusive content" thing. This is not fair to your customers, no matter if it's just 6 Bonus weapons or a extended storyline. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

How is it not fair ?

I mean, you can get the same maps in the US as you can in the UK, but all you have to do is pre-order. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
and what about the rest of the world? and what about 360 and PC gamers.

NotLordAtkin
06-04-2009, 08:34 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by c-swain:

How is it not fair ?

I mean, you can get the same maps in the US as you can in the UK, but all you have to do is pre-order. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

he's particularly talking about prince of persia: prologue being a console exclusive.

ThePheonix1030
06-04-2009, 08:39 AM
It's only six weapons. No big deal. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/shady.gif

This extra content is only available via the PSP game, and the PSP can only connect with the PS3 to share features and whatnot, making sense that the PS3 will be getting the DLC.