PDA

View Full Version : Best New Feature

roostersrule2
10-04-2011, 04:21 AM
What do you think will be the best new feature in the game mine will probably be the Desmond missions (I always love the Desmond side of the story) or the bombs (I was a bit wary of them being just a new way to make combat easier but they've grown on me).

*edit all the votes have been deleted since I last edited it

Blind2Society
10-04-2011, 04:26 AM
After having watched Esco's new interview, I have to say you forgot some.

Mine would be the way they are trying to make the crowd feel more alive. The living breathing city as they say. I also like the stalker idea.

I'm sure there are more you missed and people will chime in with them in time http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Iskander_Estel
10-04-2011, 04:26 AM
I'm not really exited by the gameplay additions, my interest it's the story... so maybe the Desmond missions and not that much but still there Altair missions.

Blind2Society
10-04-2011, 04:29 AM
Oh crap! how did I forget to mention? The music!

itsamea-mario
10-04-2011, 04:45 AM
Definately desmonds memories.

Jexx21
10-04-2011, 04:59 AM
All of it is equally the best.

roostersrule2
10-04-2011, 05:29 AM
Ohh sorry I didnt even think of the stalkers or the music I'm going to add them in but it will delete previous votes.

InfectedNation
10-04-2011, 05:59 AM
Stalkers? Somebody please enlighten me..?

roostersrule2
10-04-2011, 06:23 AM
Originally posted by InfectedNation:
Stalkers? Somebody please enlighten me..? theres a thread called 2 part interview with Darby mcdevitt and falko poiker and it's a podcast and they tell you about Stalkers who sneak up on you and attack you it also says the red trail in ACB was just so you could find your way back to the sanctuary.

dylandidiano
10-04-2011, 06:38 AM
I chose the city because I think it will be interesting to roam. We've never had a terrain like this before so it will be interesting to see how it goes.

InfectedNation
10-04-2011, 06:54 AM
Thanks Rooster, It was a great interview to be honest, much better than those awful Q&A's.

roostersrule2
10-04-2011, 07:19 AM
Originally posted by InfectedNation:
Thanks Rooster, It was a great interview to be honest, much better than those awful Q&A's. Don't thank me thank escoblades he's the one who got the interview and played the game the only bad thing is he can't say anything until next week.

EscoBlades
10-04-2011, 08:06 AM
Originally posted by roostersrule2:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by InfectedNation:
Thanks Rooster, It was a great interview to be honest, much better than those awful Q&A's. Don't thank me thank escoblades he's the one who got the interview and played the game the only bad thing is he can't say anything until next week. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/11.gif glad i could help bring some info for the community. And yes, am under embargo till next week for any single player info.

In other news, stay tuned for a new trailer later today http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

itsamea-mario
10-04-2011, 08:30 AM
Esco, yo so lucky.

Calvarok
10-04-2011, 02:32 PM
Actually, I think you should replace "stalkers" with "Random Events". That's actually my most anticipated system.

Dralight
10-04-2011, 03:24 PM
I voted for Desmonds missions as they're supposedly going to be very different to anything we've seen in AC before. Not much has been shown or talked about them either so i'm really looking forward to seeing what they're like.

Although having said that, i'm looking forward to everything else on the list too.

luckyto
10-04-2011, 03:33 PM
Originally posted by Blind2Society:
After having watched Esco's new interview, I have to say you forgot some.

Mine would be the way they are trying to make the crowd feel more alive. The living breathing city as they say. )

Me too.

naran6142
10-04-2011, 03:34 PM
Originally posted by Calvarok:
Actually, I think you should replace "stalkers" with "Random Events". That's actually my most anticipated system.

yup, cant wait to see the random events. i hope there is a bunch of them

it'll definitively make free roaming more fun

ChaosxNetwork
10-04-2011, 04:55 PM
I would say the way they have integrated The Borgia Tower system, the assassin's and renovation all into one. So the Assassins Dens.
Though I would argue that that includes the following;
The City of Constantinople,
Improved Assassin's Customisation,
Improved Assassin's Characters/story,
Improved and less repetitive Tower system,
Improved renovation system.
So the Dens are my favorite feature http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Jexx21
10-04-2011, 05:48 PM
My favorite feature is..

Assassin's Creed: Revelations

Animuses
10-04-2011, 06:51 PM
I'm actually really interested in the hookblade, which I wasn't even interested in at first. I can't even pick a choice since Revelations is NOT out yet.

XxKillaChaosxX
10-04-2011, 06:54 PM
I'm most excited for the music actually. It sounds so badass.

Jexx21
10-04-2011, 07:03 PM
I'm excited for the Assassin's Creed: Revelations that will be present in Assassin's Creed: Revelations.

Revelations!

GeneralTrumbo
10-04-2011, 07:27 PM
Originally posted by roostersrule2:
What do you think will be the best new feature in the game mine will probably be the Desmond missions (I always love the Desmond side of the story) or the bombs (I was a bit wary of them being just a new way to make combat easier but they've grown on me).

*edit all the votes have been deleted since I last edited it

Lol. Seems like everyone is most excited for the city, Desmond Missions, and Altair missions.

GeneralTrumbo
10-04-2011, 07:28 PM
Originally posted by Dralight:
I voted for Desmonds missions as they're supposedly going to be very different to anything we've seen in AC before. Not much has been shown or talked about them either so i'm really looking forward to seeing what they're like.

Although having said that, i'm looking forward to everything else on the list too.

Yeah. And the Desmond side of the story is literally supposed to be a whole WORLD fueled by his subconscious. This includes looking at half-remembered dreams and also memories from his past.

naran6142
10-04-2011, 07:51 PM
Originally posted by GeneralTrumbo:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Dralight:

Yeah. And the Desmond side of the story is literally supposed to be a whole WORLD fueled by his subconscious. This includes looking at half-remembered dreams and also memories from his past. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

gabe said that will be loads of glyph in ACR so it would be cool to free roam in desmonds world to find them

crash3
10-05-2011, 10:54 AM
I voted for the city of Constantinople because I love exploring the historical cities, however I do hope that the music that goes with the game continues to be really fantastic and atmospheric. Jesper Kyd is just brilliant, I would even dare go as far as saying that the music is the only feature of the AC games that hasnt been criticised in anyway.

Im sure the Ezio, Desmond and Altair missions will also be brilliant in terms of storyline and better graphics but I'm still concerned they are gonna be too easy especially in terms of stealth and combat

LightRey
10-05-2011, 11:07 AM
I voted for the Assassin dens. I really like having Assassin recruits doing my work for me and things like customizability and the possibility of giving more specific orders to them would just be awesome.