PDA

View Full Version : Things that would be good

XyZspineZyX
06-22-2003, 07:29 PM
I would love to see.
1. Warp to next action. I'm tired of putting on auto pilot 8speed and then cleaning ther house while I wait to engage. I pop my head in and look at the map to see if I'm getting close.
2. ground kills recorded in campaigns.
3. I would like to land to pick up downed friendly pilots-and be picked up myself!
4. A little more nimble P47. I't like flying a brick.
5. a re-do button. Hit it and you go back a minute to correct a bad desicion if you want. This would be great in lengthy campaines.
6. That experimantal RX-7(or something like that) german wire guided missle that was in testing at the end of the war. I would also like to see some of the other late war german experimental palnes, jets, and rockets but only if it made it to prototype or production. Arado 234 , bacheam natter and the like.
ps - I love this game. Anyone else with a want?

XyZspineZyX
06-22-2003, 07:29 PM
I would love to see.
1. Warp to next action. I'm tired of putting on auto pilot 8speed and then cleaning ther house while I wait to engage. I pop my head in and look at the map to see if I'm getting close.
2. ground kills recorded in campaigns.
3. I would like to land to pick up downed friendly pilots-and be picked up myself!
4. A little more nimble P47. I't like flying a brick.
5. a re-do button. Hit it and you go back a minute to correct a bad desicion if you want. This would be great in lengthy campaines.
6. That experimantal RX-7(or something like that) german wire guided missle that was in testing at the end of the war. I would also like to see some of the other late war german experimental palnes, jets, and rockets but only if it made it to prototype or production. Arado 234 , bacheam natter and the like.
ps - I love this game. Anyone else with a want?

XyZspineZyX
06-22-2003, 07:33 PM
How about either a damage report , or some ability to walk around your aircraft ( or even just an outside view ) once you land. Be nice to see what was actually wrong when on full real.

Personally I'd love carriers , and radar for some nightfighter action.

XyZspineZyX
06-22-2003, 07:35 PM
burtonh wrote:
- I would love to see.
- 1. Warp to next action. I'm tired of putting on auto
- pilot 8speed and then cleaning ther house while I
- wait to engage. I pop my head in and look at the
- map to see if I'm getting close.
- 2. ground kills recorded in campaigns.
- 3. I would like to land to pick up downed friendly
- pilots-and be picked up myself!
- 4. A little more nimble P47. I't like flying a
- brick.
- 5. a re-do button. Hit it and you go back a minute
- to correct a bad desicion if you want. This would
- be great in lengthy campaines.
- 6. That experimantal RX-7(or something like that)
- german wire guided missle that was in testing at the
- end of the war. I would also like to see some of the
- other late war german experimental palnes, jets, and
- rockets but only if it made it to prototype or
- production. Arado 234 , bacheam natter and the like.
- ps - I love this game. Anyone else with a want?

I want to have the ability to back up in a track even if it is for like say 10 seconds only.

I want the ability to keep my pilot on the field of battle as opposed to the jump,land,run fall, dissapear thing we have now.

I want my Pony......./i/smilies/16x16_smiley-sad.gif /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-sad.gif I want my Pony.../i/smilies/16x16_smiley-sad.gif .../i/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

<CENTER>http://www.world-wide-net.com/tuskegeeairmen/ta-1943.jpg <marquee><FONT COLOR="RED"><FONT SIZE="+1">"Straighten up.......Fly right..~S~"<FONT SIZE> </marquee> http://www.geocities.com/rt_bearcat

<CENTER><FONT COLOR="ORANGE">vflyer@comcast.net<FONT COLOR>
<Center><div style="width:200;color:red;font-size:18pt;filter:shadow Blur[color=red,strength=8)">99th Pursuit Squadron