PDA

View Full Version : To OLEG: Brief ideas for PF patch

NoCyberDom
01-29-2005, 11:44 AM
Oleg, I know you have little time. I hope the baby is well and that you are sleeping again.

I am American, but I go to many places where people do not speak english. I understand it is better for others to understand if I change phrases to be equal with phrases of their country. I hope this is more easy for you to read.

To make this post short, here are ideas:

1) Command for AI: "reset altitude 'X' "

Causes AI to break off and climb to altitude 'X', then start fight again. Used in combat to prevent AI from diving too low and being killed. Good idea for energy fighters.

2) Command for AI: "BnZ"

"Boom and Zoom", causes AI to make one attack pass and then climb at 60 degrees until they reach 300kph, then attack and climb the same way, again and again, until target is dead or they receive a command to do something else.

3) Command for AI: "Drag"

Causes most recent AI who ask for help to restrict heading to +-25 degrees of current heading and begin barrel rolls. This prevents AI from flying at the player, who is trying to help the AI. Now, many AI fly in a rough circle or fly at the player when attacked... this makes it very dangerous to try to help the AI.

4) Carrier lights for landing help:

RAF662 has wonderful mission with lights on carrier. 2 green lights are in position so that when they are even, you are on correct angle to land. Possibly model these lights into carriers and, maybe, make new command to tower to turn them on? This way, player who is landing can request vector to home base, request permission to land, request lights on and then land on carrier.

The RAF662 page for downloads is:
http://www.raf662.com/modules.php?name=Downloads&d_op=viewdownload&cid=40

The mission file this is at:
http://www.raf662.com/modules.php?name=Downloads&d_op=getit&lid=231

Oleg, thank you for all your work. I am 40 years old and have children. I know how difficult it can all become. Always remember to let your father and mother, and your wife's father and mother, watch the baby so that you and your wife can have quiet moments together without stress. Sometimes this means a quiet dinner and movie at home together... sometimes this might mean another baby.

And this can be a good thing. Da?

OG_Vorlin

NoCyberDom
01-29-2005, 11:44 AM
Oleg, I know you have little time. I hope the baby is well and that you are sleeping again.

I am American, but I go to many places where people do not speak english. I understand it is better for others to understand if I change phrases to be equal with phrases of their country. I hope this is more easy for you to read.

To make this post short, here are ideas:

1) Command for AI: "reset altitude 'X' "

Causes AI to break off and climb to altitude 'X', then start fight again. Used in combat to prevent AI from diving too low and being killed. Good idea for energy fighters.

2) Command for AI: "BnZ"

"Boom and Zoom", causes AI to make one attack pass and then climb at 60 degrees until they reach 300kph, then attack and climb the same way, again and again, until target is dead or they receive a command to do something else.

3) Command for AI: "Drag"

Causes most recent AI who ask for help to restrict heading to +-25 degrees of current heading and begin barrel rolls. This prevents AI from flying at the player, who is trying to help the AI. Now, many AI fly in a rough circle or fly at the player when attacked... this makes it very dangerous to try to help the AI.

4) Carrier lights for landing help:

RAF662 has wonderful mission with lights on carrier. 2 green lights are in position so that when they are even, you are on correct angle to land. Possibly model these lights into carriers and, maybe, make new command to tower to turn them on? This way, player who is landing can request vector to home base, request permission to land, request lights on and then land on carrier.

The RAF662 page for downloads is:
http://www.raf662.com/modules.php?name=Downloads&d_op=viewdownload&cid=40

The mission file this is at:
http://www.raf662.com/modules.php?name=Downloads&d_op=getit&lid=231

Oleg, thank you for all your work. I am 40 years old and have children. I know how difficult it can all become. Always remember to let your father and mother, and your wife's father and mother, watch the baby so that you and your wife can have quiet moments together without stress. Sometimes this means a quiet dinner and movie at home together... sometimes this might mean another baby.

And this can be a good thing. Da?

OG_Vorlin