PDA

View Full Version : stuck on a level PLEASE HELP

blueragman
12-12-2010, 03:20 PM
ok so im stuck at a part on brotherhood and cannot figure out how to get up this wooden wall thing. im not playing as ezio atm it is the guy, and theres three wooden walls i dont know how to get up to the top PLEASE HELP!

EZIO32186
12-20-2010, 06:49 AM
WHAT LEVEL ARE U PLAYING GO IN THE DNA AND TELL ME THE LEVEL AT AND ILL HELP U IF UR STILL STUCK

<span class="ev_code_RED">Please do not post in all CAPS or put your email on the Forums for safety reasons. Thanks</span> http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

Inorganic9_2
12-20-2010, 06:59 AM
whoa, too much caps... but what?

Give us a little more information and we'll help you out! Which wall where?

notafanboy
12-20-2010, 08:40 AM
i hate when people ask for help like this guy
"i need help with dis thing ,thanks"

De4th18
12-20-2010, 10:10 AM
Originally posted by blueragman:
ok so im stuck at a part on brotherhood and cannot figure out how to get up this wooden wall thing. im not playing as ezio atm it is the guy, and theres three wooden walls i dont know how to get up to the top PLEASE HELP!

If you are still stuck.. The 3 wooden walls with the "guy" (Desmond Miles). If you are on the part I believe you are, where you are trying to access the Sanctuary to set up the Animus, you need to run up one wall and jump from it to the other wall in order to grab on to the ledge.