PDA

View Full Version : Weird happenings

Jex_TG
03-21-2005, 07:54 AM
Hi Guys,

Something strange happened the other day on HL - PF stand alone. Some guy on my team kept shooting me whenever I got near him, just a few shots. This was as we were taxiing and we were flying the A20G (i think that was the name - twin engine plane that carriers torps, has to rear gunner seats.)

Now it was only a few shots but it was every time. I put it down to just goofing but then after the 4th go I started to think it was strange. It happened a few more times - always when I got really close. On top of that enemy planes that engaged him seemed to loose each time.

I don't want to cry cheat, but I realise it does go on. I'm not saying cheating was going on (even though that message comes up a lot "cheating has been detected"), but being inexperienced in the IL series, I'm wondering if anyone can offer an explanation?

Thx.

Jex_TG
03-21-2005, 07:54 AM
Hi Guys,

Something strange happened the other day on HL - PF stand alone. Some guy on my team kept shooting me whenever I got near him, just a few shots. This was as we were taxiing and we were flying the A20G (i think that was the name - twin engine plane that carriers torps, has to rear gunner seats.)

Now it was only a few shots but it was every time. I put it down to just goofing but then after the 4th go I started to think it was strange. It happened a few more times - always when I got really close. On top of that enemy planes that engaged him seemed to loose each time.

I don't want to cry cheat, but I realise it does go on. I'm not saying cheating was going on (even though that message comes up a lot "cheating has been detected"), but being inexperienced in the IL series, I'm wondering if anyone can offer an explanation?

Thx.

VF-19
03-21-2005, 09:29 AM
You say "really close", so perhaps he was getting nervous about aircraft proximity, and fired a few shots to have you veer away from his plane.

Personally, I would have sent a message to tell the guy to not hang so close to me.

Jex_TG
03-21-2005, 09:32 AM
sorry I meant on taxi, as I went passed him. Just seemed to happen every time, even when he was moving.