PDA

View Full Version : Selling AC2 and Brotherhood

jackporkchop
06-28-2011, 02:01 AM
Hi All,

Is there a way that you can removing the association between your acccount and assassins creed 2 and brotherhood. The reason for this is that i need to sell my PC versions of the games.

Obviously i can't just put them on eg.. Ebay as i have used the CD key.

Money is tight so unfortunately i have to sell
http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

Any advice would be much appreciated.

Thanks all
Jack

justinpunny
06-28-2011, 02:54 AM

No, I don't think it is possible to SELL these games unless you give the full ownership of your Ubisoft account.

As the CD-keys are linked and tied to your Account, so you need to give full access to others including your Username/password etc., so that they can play this Game. They need to access your Account.

But I don't think this is possible, because your Account contains your own Personal information which cannot be shared, so you won't be able to sell these games, IMO.

Though you can try to contact Ubisoft Support, and see if they can help you out with any Account related queries ?

jackporkchop
06-28-2011, 04:09 AM
Thank you for your reply, i had a feeling this was the case.

Vey03
06-29-2011, 01:42 AM
No game with a CD key can be sold on. No store will take them, and no one will buy them.
Apart from your account, which you can't do anything with thanks to Ubi locking everything together, and not even being able to change your user name, there's also the CD key, which would have already been used on your PC, so cannot be used again.
We're stuck with every bad game we own. Only way to sell them on is if they don't have CD keys.

I got this info from a 2nd hand game store when i rang to ask about other games.