PDA

View Full Version : Download content (January)

cylon6
01-10-2010, 02:40 AM
We are now well into January and still have not been informed as to the date of this DLC. While there may(???), be a reason for this delay it is extremely frustrating when the end of the game has been reached and to be unable to continue. If this state of Play continues then I will question if it wil be worthwhile bothering with this DLC.
CYLON^.

FiskMunk
01-10-2010, 03:36 AM
At least you know in which months it'll be released.
We still have no clue in which month the PC version will be out on the market.

InfernalTyrant
01-10-2010, 03:59 AM
They never specified a date, if it's not here by the 31st, then complain.

itsamea-mario
01-10-2010, 04:01 AM
well apparently it will be released in the end of january, so just expect it on the 31st.

Abeonis
01-10-2010, 09:31 AM
Originally posted by cylon6:
We are now well into January and still have not been informed as to the date of this DLC. [...] If this state of Play continues then I will question if it wil be worthwhile bothering with this DLC.
CYLON^.

Why do so many people on these forums start threatening to boycott games, or to return it over such insignificant little things, seriously. First it because of some gamers who feel that because they can't use the controller properly the game is faulty, or someone who can't climb a bleeding tower and cries glitch... and now it's the lack of an exact release date for the DLC... come on.

Avl521
01-10-2010, 09:45 AM
Originally posted by Abeonis:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by cylon6:
We are now well into January and still have not been informed as to the date of this DLC. [...] If this state of Play continues then I will question if it wil be worthwhile bothering with this DLC.
CYLON^.

Why do so many people on these forums start threatening to boycott games, or to return it over such insignificant little things, seriously. First it because of some gamers who feel that because they can't use the controller properly the game is faulty, or someone who can't climb a bleeding tower and cries glitch... and now it's the lack of an exact release date for the DLC... come on.[/QUOTE
I agree, those "boycotts" are really stupid, and most of the time it's because the people don't really know what to do or don't know how to play well, now just because we don't know the official date doesn't mean the DLC is not gonna be here or that it is gonna suck, it simply has not been announced, we know the DLC will come in January so we must wait til the end before we start complaints. I wanna know the exact date too, I have asked, had no reply so we'll just have to wait.

agentofwraith
01-10-2010, 02:28 PM
Originally posted by Avl521:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Abeonis:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by cylon6:
CYLON^.

Why do so many people on these forums start threatening to boycott games, or to return it over such insignificant little things, seriously. First it because of some gamers who feel that because they can't use the controller properly the game is faulty, or someone who can't climb a bleeding tower and cries glitch... and now it's the lack of an exact release date for the DLC... come on.[/QUOTE
I agree, those "boycotts" are really stupid, and most of the time it's because the people don't really know what to do or don't know how to play well, now just because we don't know the official date doesn't mean the DLC is not gonna be here or that it is gonna suck, it simply has not been announced, we know the DLC will come in January so we must wait til the end before we start complaints. I wanna know the exact date too, I have asked, had no reply so we'll just have to wait. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

To be honest, Do you think the peeps at Ubi aren't getting anxious? I should hope so. There are other games getting released at this time. but, if we are as die hard as we seem to act, we need to stay patient, continue to play the game or, pick up another to pass the time until the release date. No worries.

MrNussbaum
01-10-2010, 02:56 PM
This just in, because the TC is going to boycott the DLC, Ubisoft, who at the time was only $3.98 in the black, will go bankrupt and there will be no AC3 because of it.