PDA

View Full Version : Den Defense Quick Question

Brunadas
11-19-2011, 11:11 AM
I have already 7 Master Assassins but I want to do more Den Defense gameplay,so I sent an Master Assassins to a 5* missions in the Mediterranian Defense but he didn't die,he just got wounded.How the hell am I gonna play more Den Defense if he don't die?

I wanna do it because I still have one empty slot on the Den Defense Wheel and I'd like to know what sort of assassin or barricade would unlock in that slot.

Cheers

Collinwood01
11-19-2011, 11:41 AM
Are you talking about mediterranean defense or Constantinople den defense. For the mediterranean defense all you have to do is keep your assassins at home and your cities will be attacked. For Constantinople all you have to do is get Ezio into high notariety by attacking guards or buying property. If youre in high profile for to long your dens will be attacked.

Brunadas
11-19-2011, 12:00 PM
Originally posted by Collinwood01:
Are you talking about mediterranean defense or Constantinople den defense. For the mediterranean defense all you have to do is keep your assassins at home and your cities will be attacked. For Constantinople all you have to do is get Ezio into high notariety by attacking guards or buying property. If youre in high profile for to long your dens will be attacked.

I'm talking about Constantinople Den Defense.I already have them locked(as I finished all the Master Assassins missions) but I tried everything but the Templars don't attack the Dens because I have them Locked(it happens when you do all the Master Assassin Missions).

I put the Master Assassins to defend the cities in mediterranean citys and even so the Dens in Constantinople are locked,I sent Master Assassins to 5* missions and they don't die,they just get wounded.How am I gonna do more Constantinople Den Defense Games?

Thanks

Collinwood01
11-19-2011, 12:15 PM
What would happen if you went back to a previous sequence? I figured my dens never got attacked because I kept my notariety down... Interesting.

Brunadas
11-19-2011, 06:52 PM
Originally posted by Collinwood01:
What would happen if you went back to a previous sequence? I figured my dens never got attacked because I kept my notariety down... Interesting.

I need to try that,is the only option left.

Kytr
11-21-2011, 11:54 AM
You can go back to the den defense in the second sequence. I did that to try to get the perfect defense trophy and ended up completing that challenge. Since I really don't enjoy that minigame, I finished the last den immediately after that. It will only give you the one war engine, but it is a chance to work that game. You might also check the tutorials. I haven't looked at them, but I would not be too surprised if there is a den defense in them.