PDA

View Full Version : Possible to have additional maps in Quick Missions?

XyZspineZyX
08-16-2003, 06:06 PM
I was disappointed discovering the maps available in FB were unchanged from IL-2, and am wondering if Finland etc. can somehow be used in Quick Missions. I don't fly online and fly quick missions almost exclusively due to time constraints and the fact that single missions and campaigns invariably crash the computer,a problem not encountered in IL-2. Anyway, help with the alternate map thing greatly appreciated.
Tom

XyZspineZyX
08-16-2003, 06:06 PM
I was disappointed discovering the maps available in FB were unchanged from IL-2, and am wondering if Finland etc. can somehow be used in Quick Missions. I don't fly online and fly quick missions almost exclusively due to time constraints and the fact that single missions and campaigns invariably crash the computer,a problem not encountered in IL-2. Anyway, help with the alternate map thing greatly appreciated.
Tom

XyZspineZyX
08-16-2003, 06:26 PM
I don't know if a patch could change this, but it really doesn't matter if you know how to use the full mission builder. I would recommend learning how to use it. Its very simple to use and lets you fly any map and do just about anything you want to. It really is one of the main highlights of the game for me.

XyZspineZyX
08-16-2003, 08:20 PM
yeah if you build your own missions then you'll be able to play them there also.

http://www.endlager.net/fis/pix/banners/fis_banner_01.jpg