PDA

View Full Version : Raising Seat

johnb60
10-30-2004, 06:02 AM
How do i raise seat in cockpit for take offs and landings please

UK_Jackal
10-30-2004, 06:22 AM
There's only a small secection of aircraft that enables you to raise and lower the seat, cant remember which now. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-sad.gif

However, if you would like to try this feature out on your aircraft, you will need to set a binding key in your controls. Once the key has been set - to raise the seat there's one more thing you need to do, that is open your canopy, the seat will not raise unless its open. Same again though, you may need to set a binding key to open your canopy.

One more thing, I like the new sounds of the working parts on your aircraft,however I neat addition would be to hear the rush of the wind/rain if your flying with the canopy open.

johnb60
10-30-2004, 07:00 AM
Thanks, but I cannot see anywhere in the quick ref card or in the set up to activate seat raising.

Zeus-cat
10-30-2004, 07:38 AM
They forgot to put it on the Quick Reference Card. It is the last thing in the VIEWS section in CONTROLS. It is right above the SNAP VIEWS section, which is about 3/4ths of the way down. I used Cntrl-R for Raise Seat and Shift C for open canopy.

Zeus-cat

johnb60
10-30-2004, 08:00 AM
TYSM you have made an old man happy LOL.