PDA

View Full Version : Im not allwed my review!!!

crsnwby
11-13-2007, 05:09 PM
well done noobisoft..

Each time i post MY review which is slightly less than a 9.0 it gets closed as some idiot wants to flame in it which you removed anyway or you think your not going to sell as many copies..mmmmmmm which do i think it is????? HITLER

dd22cowboys
11-13-2007, 05:11 PM
I AGREE I WANNA HEAR WHAT HE GOT TO SAY STOP LOCKING HIS THREADS PLS

bukowski113
11-13-2007, 05:12 PM
If he can express himself without baiting and insulting other people he's more than welcome to post.

His threads have all been locked to to flaming and insulting that ensued. If everyone can remain civil then this thread can remain open.

kerem121
11-13-2007, 05:14 PM
stop it plz u can do it in others forums but submiting a bad review on the launch day on the official forum is a bad idea for any game even if it was a HITLER FAN FORUM!!!!!

chaos_shojiko
11-13-2007, 05:15 PM
Originally posted by crsnwby:
well done noobisoft..

Each time i post MY review which is slightly less than a 9.0 it gets closed as some idiot wants to flame in it which you removed anyway or you think your not going to sell as many copies..mmmmmmm which do i think it is?????
HITLER

its ethier because u were born in a toilet r your mom tryed to have an abortion, failed it and killed herself so now here u r with your fake life,

crsnwby
11-13-2007, 05:16 PM
I NEVER SAID IT WAS BAD... I said it was repetative but stil aweonse but these clowns want to bang on about me personally instead of the game they dont even have.

dd22cowboys
Originally posted by kerem121:
stop it plz u can do it in others forums but submiting a bad review on the launch day on the official forum is a bad idea for any game even if it was a HITLER FAN FORUM!!!!!

This forum is supposed to be for EVERYONE, he has a right to his opinion and not to be censored...

iPlunder
Your not closed for a bad review, your closed because your trolling flaming and being a downright idiot whos going to get Banned in no time at all.

crsnwby
11-13-2007, 05:17 PM
Originally posted by chaos_shojiko:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by crsnwby:
well done noobisoft..

Each time i post MY review which is slightly less than a 9.0 it gets closed as some idiot wants to flame in it which you removed anyway or you think your not going to sell as many copies..mmmmmmm which do i think it is?????
HITLER

its ethier because u were born in a toilet r your mom tryed to have an abortion, failed it and killed herself so now here u r with your fake life, </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

see its typical, its the same old reatrds who are thinkin "I would like a hidden blade because im great and im being bullied... lets kill loads of people"

******s with nothing to do but go on a forum with nothing to mention about the game but bang on about personal stuff... gimlets.

XyZspineZyX
11-13-2007, 05:18 PM
Originally posted by dd22cowboys:
This forum is supposed to be for EVERYONE, he has a right to his opinion and not to be censored...

His threads and opinions were not censored, what was censored was the ongoing foul language and abuse between him and another member.

Nobody here is trying to stop anyone having their say, as Bukowski said above if he can do it in a civil manner theres no reason it wont stay http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif

dd22cowboys
11-13-2007, 05:20 PM
Originally posted by ms-kleaneasy:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by dd22cowboys:

His threads and opinions were not censored, what was censored was the ongoing foul language and abuse between him and another member.

Nobody here is trying to stop anyone having their say, as Bukowski said above if he can do it in a civil manner theres no reason it wont stay http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

well i can see hes gotten a little over the top, and im mad cus i wanted to post something in one of his reviews which keep getting closed because people flameing.

crsnwby
11-13-2007, 05:20 PM
Originally posted by ms-kleaneasy:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by dd22cowboys:

Nobody here is trying to stop anyone having their say, as Bukowski said above if he can do it in a civil manner theres no reason it wont stay http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes hes correct it was closed due to ther idiots rambling on not due to the content of the review. As we can see a few posts above they are in season...

membernametaken
11-13-2007, 05:23 PM
There's a thread for personal reviews started and I encourage you to repost your opinion here:

PERSONAL reviews. (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5251069024/m/7201028706)

Your review does not deserve it's own thread.

dd22cowboys
11-13-2007, 05:23 PM
THIS is the review im talking about he tried to move on from his last thread that went bad and got closed for what?

http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5251069024/m/2251038706

StealthyFisher
11-13-2007, 05:27 PM
it doesnt really matter what he posts, aslong as its not inappropriate. He has the right for his opinions. AND HONESTLY...i don't really like the Mods in this FORUM. i dont care what i just said. I've been in the Splinter Cell Conviction forums a few times and the mods are nice people. They support opinions about the new Conviction story line. But this is pissing me off to be honest.

dd22cowboys
11-13-2007, 05:30 PM
me too, i think just cus people flame this guy for his opinion doesnt give the mods the right to pre-emptively(?) close his threads before anyone has the chance to reply.

BTOG46
11-13-2007, 05:31 PM
Originally posted by StealthyFisher:
it doesnt really matter what he posts, aslong as its not inappropriate. He has the right for his opinions. AND HONESTLY...i don't really like the Mods in this FORUM. i dont care what i just said. I've been in the Splinter Cell Conviction forums a few times and the mods are nice people. They support opinions about the new Conviction story line. But this is pissing me off to be honest.
The Forum Managers, not the mods, are closing threads NOT because of opinions, but because of the flaming, and all the duplicate threads as well, if the SC forums had this much going on it would get the same amount of management control.

XyZspineZyX
11-13-2007, 05:31 PM
SF we do encourage posting of opinions, but this was not what was happening. It was a series of threads all started in rapid succession and equally as rapid turned into a flame war, crs is still posting but has not in that time actually posted his review so please understand you have not heard his opinion because he isnt posting it. Everything he has posted is here for you to see and discuss

Now if you wish to discuss the moderation further please feel free to private message myself or another moderator/ forum manager.

Warrior-Within2
11-13-2007, 05:32 PM
Your review lacks substance, and thus can't even be called a review. As of right now this thread doesn't seem to be going anywhere, so unless you want to give a valid opinion, it is going to get locked.

chickmgnt222
11-13-2007, 05:34 PM
This thread is made of fail. Your threads are being closed because other people AND YOU are insulting each other and flaming. It has nothing to do with censoring your views. As been posted before, there is a thread to do just that. Besides, freedom of speech is not a right given in an online forum. They can do whatever the heck they want in regards to silencing you. It is THEIR right.

Congratulations, today you have lost the internet.

dd22cowboys
11-13-2007, 05:38 PM
Originally posted by chickmgnt222:
This thread is made of fail. Your threads are being closed because other people AND YOU are insulting each other and flaming. It has nothing to do with censoring your views. As been posted before, there is a thread to do just that. Besides, freedom of speech is not a right given in an online forum. They can do whatever the heck they want in regards to silencing you. It is THEIR right.

Uh no, UBI (or whoever) doesnt pay them to silence everyone on this forum. They pay them to keep it a friendly open environment. Not that they arent doing it, i just think if they banned the individuals for their language problems instead of taking out the "thread killer" so fast we wouldnt have this problem.

Faylinks
11-13-2007, 05:44 PM
the <span class="ev_code_RED">***</span> mods on this forum bug me. HITTTLARRRRR

Warrior-Within2
11-13-2007, 05:46 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by chickmgnt222:

Uh no, UBI (or whoever) doesnt pay them to silence everyone on this forum. They pay them to keep it a friendly open environment. Not that they arent doing it, i just think if they banned the individuals for their language problems instead of taking out the "thread killer" so fast we wouldnt have this problem. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

They don't pay them at all...

Warrior-Within2
11-13-2007, 05:46 PM
Originally posted by Faylinks:
the <span class="ev_code_RED">***</span> mods on this forum bug me. HITTTLARRRRR </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Don't mess with such a sensitive time in history as though it was a game.

dd22cowboys
11-13-2007, 05:47 PM
Mods dont get paid? Whoa...what do you put up with us for then? lol

chickmgnt222
11-13-2007, 05:47 PM
Uh no, UBI (or whoever) doesnt pay them to silence everyone on this forum. They pay them to keep it a friendly open environment. Not that they arent doing it, i just think if they banned the individuals for their language problems instead of taking out the "thread killer" so fast we wouldnt have this problem.

I didn't say they had people to try and silence members. All I said was that if they wanted to, they could. There is no guarantee of free speech. And the person you are so highly toting and wanting to hear views from can be banned according to what you want to be banned. It doesn't matter if he ends every rant with a "But it is still a good game!". He insults people and causes trouble. That is not a behavior that needs to be encouraged.

Of course, I don't even have weight as a moderator or anything so this is all my opinion. I don't think you could argue that he isn't insulting people though.

cooldude6681
11-13-2007, 05:48 PM
Originally posted by Warrior-Within2:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by chickmgnt222:

Uh no, UBI (or whoever) doesnt pay them to silence everyone on this forum. They pay them to keep it a friendly open environment. Not that they arent doing it, i just think if they banned the individuals for their language problems instead of taking out the "thread killer" so fast we wouldnt have this problem. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

They don't pay them at all... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif
Actually, I think the forum managers are paid, just not the moderators. Not sure about that, though. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/shady.gif

BTOG46
11-13-2007, 05:50 PM
Yep, Forum Managers are paid employees of Ubisoft, there were vacancies advertised in August in the UK, moderators are unpaid volunteers.