PDA

View Full Version : How Do I Get The Game (if i pre-order?) & Serial? Is It Downloadable?

oded1st
03-15-2011, 06:06 AM
So If I Order Now The Digital Deluxe Edition Of ACB, How Do I Recive The Game?
I Live In Israel And Iv Checked The Retailers, But No-one Getting The Digital Deluxe Edition!
So I Guess Ill Have To Order It Trough Ubi-store?
So, How Do Ill Get The Game?, Through A Download Link? Will The Download Be Fast Enough? What About The Serial? Where Will The Serial Be?
Or Maybe Ill Have To Wait To Recive A DVD ?
Please Explaine How This Work?
My Wife Is 3 Hours Away From Home And If I Wont Have All The Answersd For Her She Wouldent Aprove The Online Purchesing.

realman36
03-15-2011, 06:11 AM
Yes, I would like to know the same, but for Croatia. I know that many say it's possible, but I fear big lateness because of the distance.

oded1st
03-15-2011, 06:21 AM
Sure, With AC2 I Had No Problem. The Day It Hit The Stors In Europe I Got The Game (Think it was saturday).
But With The ACB Digital Deluxe Edition I Find My Self Obligated To Buy From Ubi-Store.
This Is Totlay Ecceptable!
Question is How Smooth The Process Of Actualy Obtining The Game Will Be?
-
This Is A Race Against Time! The Clone Is Already Floating Around For 2 Hours.
-
Paying For AC2 Dident Disapointed Me (No Multi),
And I Cant Wait To Expiriance The New Multi

shop27C171CB8
03-15-2011, 06:39 AM
How do I download my purchase?
You can download by either clicking the Download button on the Order Details page or by right-clicking on the Download button and clicking Save Target As in Microsoft® Internet® Explorer® or Save Link As in Mozilla® Firefox®.
Do not rename the download file as this can cause installation problems.

Where should I save the download file?
You can save the download file anywhere you like but you should make sure to remember that location or the name of the downloaded file. Most people find it easiest to save their download file on their Desktop.

What will happen when I download?
Once the download starts, you will see a pop-up with a status bar and a percentage that will climb to 100%.

What should I do after I download?
When the download finishes, you should go to the location where you saved the file and double-click on it to begin installation.

How do I get my serial number or unlock code?
If your product requires a serial number or unlock code, you can usually find it in the Order Confirmation email that was sent to you when you submitted the order.
If you do not have your Order Confirmation email, you can get your serial number or unlock code by looking up your order.

More information: Ubisoft Support (https://gc.digitalriver.com/store?Action=DisplayHelpPage&Locale=en_US&SiteID=ubina)

Mr_Shade
03-15-2011, 08:19 AM
As posted above - the Digital Deluxe version - is a download Only title.. You will not receive a disc in the mail - you download the whole game and the extras via your internet connection.

Please remember if your internet is very slow or you have a internet usage cap - both of these can affect you downloading the game, and you should speak to your internet provider before you purchase the game.

Your internet connection is what determines how long the download will take - if it's slow, then there is nothing Ubisoft can do to improve it - you need to check this before you pay - if you are not willing to wait for the download.

You buy the game from one of the recommended download sites, such as the Ubi shop:

http://shop.ubi.com/acbdeluxedigitaledition

You then will get an email on the release day, with a download link /link to your order on the site - simply download that - and install.

The CD Key is sent via the order confirmation email - so please make 100% sure all of the details you use at true and correct.