PDA

View Full Version : simple, small bug report

XyZspineZyX
06-23-2003, 09:48 PM
i found two issues that may be bugs.
in the hurricane, the rpm's sometimes go out of control when you are shot, which is normal (someone told me the prop pitch regulator gets hit and damaged.) but the issue is about sound. at about 3800-3900 rpms the sound of the engine cuts out almost completely. i think its because the sound of the engine revs at lower rpms is being faded out and the sounds of the engine at high rpms is being faded in. seems like a bug but if this is how it was then its not a big deal.
also, while playing on the quick mission builder i found that the ju52 paratroop plane does not always show up as a kill. sometimes when you hit it, the fuel tank or engine will start burning. after a while, if you watch the plane, it will explode and fall to the ground. i've watched the wreckage go all the way to the ground but no enemy aircraft destroyed message or any indication that you got a kill on the debriefing screen. again no big deal but just simple bugs.
i don't care if these dont make it into the upcoming patch. in fact i don't want to hold it up any more, but maybe for a later patch these could be looked at.

XyZspineZyX
06-23-2003, 09:48 PM
i found two issues that may be bugs.
in the hurricane, the rpm's sometimes go out of control when you are shot, which is normal (someone told me the prop pitch regulator gets hit and damaged.) but the issue is about sound. at about 3800-3900 rpms the sound of the engine cuts out almost completely. i think its because the sound of the engine revs at lower rpms is being faded out and the sounds of the engine at high rpms is being faded in. seems like a bug but if this is how it was then its not a big deal.
also, while playing on the quick mission builder i found that the ju52 paratroop plane does not always show up as a kill. sometimes when you hit it, the fuel tank or engine will start burning. after a while, if you watch the plane, it will explode and fall to the ground. i've watched the wreckage go all the way to the ground but no enemy aircraft destroyed message or any indication that you got a kill on the debriefing screen. again no big deal but just simple bugs.
i don't care if these dont make it into the upcoming patch. in fact i don't want to hold it up any more, but maybe for a later patch these could be looked at.