PDA

View Full Version : To Dev Team

E.Thang
11-29-2004, 11:10 AM
Yes, I know there has been a lot of discussion over whether the great U-Boat Ace E Thang in his patented U442 would agree to do Beta-Testing for SH3. I would, in this forum, like to publicly announce my candidacy for Beta Testing.
I know...I know there is no need to thank me. It will be many hard fought hours at the sim, but I feel I am up for it, so...just send the beta version my way.
I have fought in Silent Service, Aces of the Deep, Silent Hunter, and Silent Hunter II, I also minored in Battleship sims, (only becuase there aren't that many, otherwise Battleships would be my major.) I own Das Boot (directors cut), which I have viewed at least a dozen times, as well as Run Silent Run Deep, Destination Tokyo, Hellcats of the Navy, The Enemy Below, and several other non-WWII era films. In closing I'd just like to say, I thank the great people of this Republic for the nomination, God Bless, and Auf gefechstationen! beide Maschinen ausserst kraft voraus! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif

E.Thang
11-29-2004, 11:10 AM
Yes, I know there has been a lot of discussion over whether the great U-Boat Ace E Thang in his patented U442 would agree to do Beta-Testing for SH3. I would, in this forum, like to publicly announce my candidacy for Beta Testing.
I know...I know there is no need to thank me. It will be many hard fought hours at the sim, but I feel I am up for it, so...just send the beta version my way.
I have fought in Silent Service, Aces of the Deep, Silent Hunter, and Silent Hunter II, I also minored in Battleship sims, (only becuase there aren't that many, otherwise Battleships would be my major.) I own Das Boot (directors cut), which I have viewed at least a dozen times, as well as Run Silent Run Deep, Destination Tokyo, Hellcats of the Navy, The Enemy Below, and several other non-WWII era films. In closing I'd just like to say, I thank the great people of this Republic for the nomination, God Bless, and Auf gefechstationen! beide Maschinen ausserst kraft voraus! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif