PDA

View Full Version : Unanswered Questions Summary *Spoilers*

iNEEDSmeINSIDES
01-10-2011, 08:35 AM
I'm not sure if it will be useful as the series progresses to collate all the questions that remain unanswered. I will try and add any I have initially missed to this post as we go along:

The Assassins
What is the current status of the other groups:
Moscow: Safe and Secure.
Sao Paolo: Off the grid as arranged.
Osaka: Gone dark to lose tail.
Denver: Disappeared.

If Shaun is Sao Paolo's lifeline, who is Shaun's groups lifeline?
Where is the HQ?
Is the farm still operational?
Who is the current 2012 mentor ?

The Templars
Where is Vidic now?
How are there going to use the trainees from the Animus Project (Multiplayer)?
Is the satellite on course for launch in 72?
Who were the other people in the meeting room towards the end of AC1?

Desmond
Are his relative still alive?
Who/When/Where is his son?
If it is his voice we hear during the credits when/where is he?
When/where has Desmond been in a coma previously? Was this from overuse of an Animus?

Desmond's Mission
Where are the temples?
What is the significance of the Phrygian Cap and the Masonic Eye, where is the only place these 2 appear? Is it on the "The Declaration of the Rights of Man"?
Is the path that is mentioned by both 16 and Juno something more than just what lies in Desmond's future?
Also what is the gate and key?

Lucy
Is she alive or dead?
Why was Desmond forced to stab her?
On whose side is she?

Subject 16
What is his relation to Desmond/Ezio?
Where is he now?
When/How has he inserted the Glyphs?

Erudito
Who is he/she? (Erudito is Spanish for the masculine Scholarly/Learned, so is probably male)
How does Erudito have access to both Abstergo and The Assassins systems?
As Erudito has infiltrated Abstergo and supplies Desmond with email passwords, where does their loyalties lie?

William M
Who is William M?
Who is Bill Miles? Is he William M? Is he related to Desmond?
Where is he based (see 'Here')

The Two Voices
Who are the two voices during the credits?
Are they Desmond's groups lifeline or are they Templars?
Who is the Animus expert?
Are they definitely the same voices at the end of AC:B and The DaVinci Disappearance?
Is 'William' the same as above? Is he the self appointed Animus expert?

She
Who is 'she' the descendant of Eve?
What is her lineage?
Where is she?

Those Who Came Before
Have they completely died out?
Where do Juno Interests lie?
Where do Minerva Interests lie?
Are they tied in to the statuettes found in Monteriggioni (Neptune/Pluto/Jupiter/Minerva/Diana/Apollo/Mars/Venus)?
If the above is correct is it telling that there is no Juno statue?

'Here'
Where is 'here'?
What do we know about here?
William M said to Shaun 'There will be alot here to show you that I know you're going to love. Lots of history'
William M is struggling with unexpected autumnal European heat, so it must be somewhere on the European continent.

4339'19"N, 7527'42"W
What is the significance of this location?
Where is the temple now?
Who is going there?

Misc
What is the full significance of the number 72?
How important is the Mayan calendar?
What is the red trail at the villa in Monteriggioni?

Games
AC:May
Is this yet unannounced game AC3?
Who is the Ancestor?
When is the Ancestor?
Where is the Ancestor?

AC3
When is this game due?
Who is the Ancestor?
When is the Ancestor?
Where is the Ancestor?

magesupermaster
01-10-2011, 08:46 AM
Originally posted by iNEEDSmyINSIDES:
I'm not sure if it will be useful to collate all the questions that remain unanswered. I will try and add any I have forgotten to this post as we go along:

Subject 16
What is his relation to Desmond/Ezio? - May or may not be close family memberes.
Where is he now? -Nobody knows...

Lucy
Is she alive or dead? - Not sure, She was stabbed in the abdomen area.
Why was Desmond forced to stab her? - To find 'Eve' alone.
On whose side is she?

Who is...?
Who is Erudito? - Probably an insider in Abstergo or a 'master hacker'.
Who is William?
Who is 'she'? - I think 'she' is Eve

Abeonis
01-10-2011, 08:49 AM
Post a spoiler tag in your threat title, only then shall I answer your questions.

iNEEDSmeINSIDES
01-10-2011, 09:14 AM
Originally posted by Abeonis:
Post a spoiler tag in your threat title, only then shall I answer your questions.

Yeah should have done that from the offset, thanks.

Avl521
01-10-2011, 09:19 AM
I'm not sure if it will be useful to collate all the questions that remain unanswered. I will try and add any I have forgotten to this post as we go along:

The Assassins
What is the status of the other groups?
Where is the current base?
Is the farm still operational?
Are Desmond's relative still alive?

The Templars
Where is Vidic now?

Subject 16
What is his relation to Desmond/Ezio?
Where is he now?

Lucy
Is she alive or dead?
Why was Desmond forced to stab her?
On whose side is she?

Who is...?
Who is Erudito?
Who is William M?
Who is 'she'?

Those Who Came Before
Have they completely died out?
Where does Juno Interests lie?

The status of the other groups is presented in e-mails by shaun. Some are looking for artifacts, some are being pursued by templars, some disappeared without trail, some went off the grid to avoid detection.

The current base? if by that you mean HQ, unknown, most likely in Italy.

In AC: The Fall, it looks as if there are multiple "farms" around the world.

Unknown. William M. is suspicious though.

As seen in the multiplayer intro, Vidic is or at least recently was at Abstergo's main facility (where we were in AC1) in charge of the program to train templars on the Animi.

Subject 16 seems to be a descendant of Ezio, his relationship woth Desmond is unknown.

Dead... or Alive. we're not sure, we see him in the truth of AC:B, we're told he's dead, but the trophy when you uncover AC:B's truth says "IAMALIVE" in morse code, so 16 is simply a mistery.

Everything you ask about Lucy: Unknown, at this moment it's all speculation.

Erudito seems to be a hacker working for the Assassins. He appears in Project Legacy, leaving clues, providing help and sending e-mails to the player while stating the player shouldn't trust Abstergo. Even if not an assassin, he's against templars.

William M. seems to know Lucy, seems concerned about Desmond. Who he is though is so far uncertain.

Unknown, could be templars, could be assassins. We can't be sure.

Eve, or at least a descendant of her.

We're not sure, we still don't know anything about Jupiter, Minerva said "It is done, we are gone now from this world, all of us, we can do no more." and then we find Juno, so we don't know what surprises the future holds.

Unknown, she seems more agressive and evil than Minerva though.

iNEEDSmeINSIDES
01-12-2011, 02:32 AM
Are there any other things that we do not know for definate?

SwimmableSleet7
01-12-2011, 08:25 AM
In one of the emails William M. said he just had lunch, and Lucy received it at 08.00. So if lunch is around 12/13.00, then he's in a country 4/5 hours ahead. Here's a map with timezones: http://www.geographicguide.com/planet/time-zones.htm

Johno_efc
01-12-2011, 08:35 AM
Could be around Egypt/Jersualem etc

iNEEDSmeINSIDES
01-12-2011, 08:38 AM
I like your thinking.
As Lucy is in Italy her time is GMT+1, so William M's must be GMT+5 or GMT+6 which makes possible locations: Russia, India, China, Pakistan and Mongolia.

SwimmableSleet7
01-12-2011, 10:47 AM
I like your thinking.
As Lucy is in Italy her time is GMT+1, so William M's must be GMT+5 or GMT+6 which makes possible locations: Russia, India, China, Pakistan and Mongolia.
Don't forget the beautiful nation of Kazakhstan! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif
But serious, William also says he thinks it's warm in Italy, even when it isn't summer. This could be a clue that William is in a cold country. That's why I think he probably is in Russia, although the Himalayas are also possible.

iNEEDSmeINSIDES
01-17-2011, 05:45 AM
William says to Shaun:

Let's try touch base at 3AM. You'll be up with Desmond and I'm having trouble sleeping these days anyway. The unexpexpected heat of this European fall is killing me. I don't know how you continentals handle it.

Which narrows it down to somewhere on the European continent, Russia or Kazakhstan.

Alpha Ender
01-17-2011, 06:02 AM
Originally posted by Avl521:
We're not sure, we still don't know anything about Jupiter, Minerva said "It is done, we are gone now from this world, all of us, we can do no more." and then we find Juno, so we don't know what surprises the future holds.

Mmm...actually, they are all dead. Juno is a recording, not an actual being anymore. The way Minerva's...recording was able to say Desmond's name (it could have been something else) as well as the massive amount of technology TWCB created means that Juno's recording could be operating with a slight AI, or be responsive to certain actions but still have the same end result. Example would be if Desmond yelled at her or something, perhaps she would stop, let him yell, maybe have something to say back, and then continue with her message. Also, in ACII, Minerva "identifies" the Apple, which could easily respond to the ancient technology running these "holograms" and make the Apple (or other PoE's) responsive to the demand of that particular "god".

Did that all make sense? If not, tell me, or PM me, either way works.

iNEEDSmeINSIDES
01-17-2011, 06:17 AM
Just noticed that Lucy receives the lunch email from William M at 20:00, which would put him 6/7 behind and not in front.
This means Canada or the US which doesn't tally with the fact he is struggling with the European weather.

Therefore we must assume the time of the email is incorrect.

iNEEDSmeINSIDES
03-16-2011, 08:09 AM
Excuse the double post but I have updated the original post to include the events of The DaVinci Disappearance.

I still need to add things from The Fall.

Yet again if I have missed something let me know.