PDA

View Full Version : ASSASSIN CREED 3 IS GONNA BE IN CHINA!!!!!!!!!



StarGlitter
09-30-2010, 12:39 PM
Assassin Creed 3 is going to be set in China. Get set for some kungfu and ninja kickass action. My sister is recently dating one of Ubisoft Montreal game animation people and he said they are right now building the China city. No idea as to which China city it is, or the name of it. I could not get any more details out of him. He said he had said enough. To all who don't believe me, it's up to you, I thought i would share this with people who really want to know the next setting. I cannot wait to play Assassin Creed 3 China.

I guess this is no surprise at all since the glyphs in Assassin Creed 2 showed pictures of oriental temples and chinese wordings, not japanese words.

Whooa!


ANSWER TO JAP AND CHINESE DIFFERENCES:

Oh my god
CHINESE AND JAPANESE TEMPLES DO SHARE SIMILARITIES. OF COURSE. IT'S THE ORIENT. However, AC3 is going to be set n China.

HERE IS A LINK SHOWING CHINESE TEMPLES:
http://www.google.com/images?h...um=1&ved=0CDEQsAQwAA (http://www.google.com/images?hl=en&q=chinese+temples&um=1&ie=UTF-8&source=univ&ei=1eykTJ6xEIS3cKuH6d4I&sa=X&oi=image_result_group&ct=title&resnum=1&ved=0CDEQsAQwAA)

HERE IS A LINK SHOWING CHINESE PAGODAS:
http://www.google.com/images?u...m1&aql=&oq=&gs_rfai= (http://www.google.com/images?um=1&hl=en&tbs=isch%3A1&sa=1&q=chinese+pagodas&aq=f&aqi=g1g-m1&aql=&oq=&gs_rfai=)


PAGODAS AND THEIR ORIGINS: wikipedia link
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pagodas

The words seen in the glyphs and dreamlike-state of Ezio are Chinese, not Japanese. Ask any chinese person who can read chinese.

s1ss1
09-30-2010, 12:48 PM
I smell troll

Abeonis
09-30-2010, 12:48 PM
You'll be hard pressed to find anybody on here that'll believe you without any proof. I certainly don't.

Keksus
09-30-2010, 12:52 PM
Get set for some kungfu and ninja kickass action.

But ... there weren't ANY ninjas in china. They were in japan.


I guess this is no surprise at all since the glyphs in Assassin Creed 2 showed pictures of oriental temples and chinese wordings, not japanese words.
Have you looked at them? One glyph even was a japanese sentence.

Anyway:


I smell troll
You're right.

Xanatos2007
09-30-2010, 12:54 PM
Originally posted by StarGlitter:
Assassin Creed 3 is going to be set in China. Get set for some kungfu and ninja kickass action. My sister is recently dating one of Ubisoft Montreal game animation people and he said they are right now building the China city. No idea as to which China city it is, or the name of it. I could not get any more details out of him. He said he had said enough. To all who don't believe me, it's up to you, I thought i would share this with people who really want to know the next setting. I cannot wait to play Assassin Creed 3 China.

I guess this is no surprise at all since the glyphs in Assassin Creed 2 showed pictures of oriental temples and chinese wordings, not japanese words.

Whooa!
http://demotivatorsblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/1057520-you_movies_star_wars_darth_vader_demotivational_po ster_1203885695_super.jpg

StarGlitter
09-30-2010, 12:58 PM
Were ALL the oriental words japanese or chinese? Do you even know how to differentirate between the 2.
Excuse me, you dont even know the difference between japanese and chinese characters/words. There has been many outlines of Chinese temples and there are many Chinese words scribbled on the wall in the glyphs or dreams of Ezio. Anyway who cares what you think. Ubisoft is not releasing this information out anytime soon and i am so happy to finally know the next setting that i am sharing it with the world.

StarGlitter
09-30-2010, 01:01 PM
Think what you want. Have u even played assassin creed 2 completely? entirely? were you blind when the ending and the glyphs or dreams showed chinese words and chinese oriental temples? You don't want to play AC3 in China then don't. Buy another game- CALL OF DUTY or Medal of Honor.

mikeh1294
09-30-2010, 01:01 PM
Originally posted by StarGlitter:
Were ALL the oriental words japanese or chinese? Do you even know how to differentirate between the 2.
Excuse me, you dont even know the difference between japanese and chinese characters/words. There has been many outlines of Chinese temples and there are many Chinese words scribbled on the wall in the glyphs or dreams of Ezio. Anyway who cares what you think. Ubisoft is not releasing this information out anytime soon and i am so happy to finally know the next setting that i am sharing it with the world.

They were Japanese buildings, I'm pretty sure.

There may be a small bit in Japan, to find a temple, so that might be why they are only building one city.

And wouldn't they want to finish Brotherhood before starting AC3?

Oh, please post here (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5251069024/m/6831010868/p/13) in future instead of starting new topics.

Rene_Led
09-30-2010, 01:03 PM
Originally posted by Keksus:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Get set for some kungfu and ninja kickass action.

But ... there weren't ANY ninjas in china. They were in japan.
</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

<span class="ev_code_RED">Yup that makes this thread Fail http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif</span>
http://www.humorhound.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/09/darth-vader-sense.jpg

TheEpicWolf
09-30-2010, 01:04 PM
Originally posted by Xanatos2007:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by StarGlitter:
Assassin Creed 3 is going to be set in China. Get set for some kungfu and ninja kickass action. My sister is recently dating one of Ubisoft Montreal game animation people and he said they are right now building the China city. No idea as to which China city it is, or the name of it. I could not get any more details out of him. He said he had said enough. To all who don't believe me, it's up to you, I thought i would share this with people who really want to know the next setting. I cannot wait to play Assassin Creed 3 China.

I guess this is no surprise at all since the glyphs in Assassin Creed 2 showed pictures of oriental temples and chinese wordings, not japanese words.

Whooa!
http://demotivatorsblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/1057520-you_movies_star_wars_darth_vader_demotivational_po ster_1203885695_super.jpg </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

MEGA LOLZ! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif

magesupermaster
09-30-2010, 01:04 PM
You can say anything you want but without proof you are nothing...

StarGlitter
09-30-2010, 01:08 PM
Oh my god
CHINESE AND JAPANESE TEMPLES DO SHARE SIMILARITIES. OF COURSE. IT'S THE ORIENT.

HERE IS A LINK SHOWING CHINESE TEMPLES:
http://www.google.com/images?u...m1&aql=&oq=&gs_rfai=

HERE IS A LINK TO CHINESE PAGODAS:
http://www.google.com/images?u...m1&aql=&oq=&gs_rfai=


THE CHINESE TEMPLES SHOWN IN THE GLYPHS ARE TALL CHINESE ANCIENT TEMPLES.

AND for your information, Ubsioft does not start making another assassins creed game only after they make an announcement that they are going to release a game. Game conpanies usually have the game almost finished before they make an announcement stating they are going to release a game.

Bloody common sense!

magesupermaster
09-30-2010, 01:13 PM
So you are lying!

Because you said they are building a chinese city. And now you say they aren't!

You fell into your own trap!!! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/34.gif

mikeh1294
09-30-2010, 01:14 PM
Look, stop posting here and post in the thread I linked.

And they wouldn't have stopped working on Brotherhood months ago, they might have been in the Alpha stage, but they were no where near gold.

StarGlitter
09-30-2010, 01:14 PM
Oh my god
CHINESE AND JAPANESE TEMPLES DO SHARE SIMILARITIES. OF COURSE. IT'S THE ORIENT. However, AC3 is going to be set n China.

HERE IS A LINK SHOWING CHINESE TEMPLES:
http://www.google.com/images?u...m1&aql=&oq=&gs_rfai= (http://www.google.com/images?um=1&hl=en&tbs=isch%3A1&sa=1&q=chinese+temples&aq=f&aqi=g4g-m1&aql=&oq=&gs_rfai=)

HERE IS A LINK SHOWING CHINESE PAGODAS:
http://www.google.com/images?u...m1&aql=&oq=&gs_rfai= (http://www.google.com/images?um=1&hl=en&tbs=isch%3A1&sa=1&q=chinese+pagoda&aq=f&aqi=g4g-m1&aql=&oq=&gs_rfai=)



THE CHINESE TEMPLES SHOWN IN THE GLYPHS ARE TALL CHINESE ANCIENT TEMPLES.

AND for your information, Ubsioft does not start making another assassins creed game only after they make an announcement that they are going to release a game. Game conpanies usually have the game almost finished before they make an announcement stating they are going to release a game.

magesupermaster
09-30-2010, 01:17 PM
Shade!!!

"Would you kindly" close this thread. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_cool.gif

DarkicoN14
09-30-2010, 01:26 PM
http://media.photobucket.com/image/this%20thread%20fails/The_Game21/thread-fail-stamp.gif

TheLeoCrow
09-30-2010, 01:50 PM
if i were your sister's bf and worked in ubisoft, i would definatelly tell you something i know was false to see what you would do with it. otherwise, if any of what you said is true, you could actually cost him his job. i doubt he would be as stupid as to get fired by something like this

StarGlitter
09-30-2010, 01:58 PM
there is no way ubisoft will know which employee leaked the information and even if ubisoft suspects a person, ubisoft has NO evidence proving it was him who leaked the information.

seriously, how can you prove. with fool-proof CONCRETE video/audio evidence, that a certain employee leaked the information when he already told someone.

Revan-Risinger
09-30-2010, 02:10 PM
Dude! your an idiot. AC3 will be set somewhere around South America, for Desmond it will. Did you not hear what Menurva said. She talked about Desmond going to Mayan Temples. The Mayan is important to 2012.

TheEpicWolf
09-30-2010, 02:17 PM
*turns cap around*
I choose you Mr Shade!
Use your thread closing attack!........ *waits for Mr Shade to close pointless thread*

Xanatos2007
09-30-2010, 02:20 PM
Originally posted by StarGlitter:
there is no way ubisoft will know which employee leaked the information and even if ubisoft suspects a person, ubisoft has NO evidence proving it was him who leaked the information.

seriously, how can you prove. with fool-proof CONCRETE video/audio evidence, that a certain employee leaked the information when he already told someone.
And, similarly, how do you intend to prove that AC3 will be set in China without solid, concrete evidence?

itsamea-mario
09-30-2010, 02:20 PM
OH my god!!! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_eek.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/53.gif http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_redface.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/typing.gif

It S oB vious that assassins creed is in china cos this guy says so,
also some glypths which where explained in Ac 2 existed.

look heres some inconclusive evidence:
<span class="ev_code_RED">www.gtfo-you-stupid-idiot.com</span>

so there i must be right .

china!!



http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/51.gif

magesupermaster
09-30-2010, 02:22 PM
Mr_Shade!!!

Would you kindly close this thread..

itsamea-mario
09-30-2010, 02:23 PM
second that.

breakdown89
09-30-2010, 02:27 PM
Originally posted by Rigel-18:
Dude! your an idiot. AC3 will be set somewhere around South America, for Desmond it will. Did you not hear what Menurva said. She talked about Desmond going to Mayan Temples. The Mayan is important to 2012.

it's true.....those did look like mayan temples at the end of AC2, so i guess it's safe to assume that desmond will be traveling there in AC3, on top of the fact that the game is set near the end of 2012, and december 21st 2012 + solar flare + mayan temples = the mayan calendar prophecy.

BTOG46
09-30-2010, 02:36 PM
This belongs in the existing AC 3 thread, and a link to it was provided by mikini, please use that thread, as this one is now closed.... http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-indifferent.gif