PDA

View Full Version : Problem at game passage

Evgeshk0
09-07-2010, 07:12 AM
Problem in that at a game stage... Where it is necessary to approach to Medichu on the bridge... After conversation with it... To me any more where to go... And constantly it is necessary to talk to it... Has talked, the same conversation on the bridge Has run about minutes 5 and again... And so it is constant...
Help that it is necessary to make to play further? Already tried much but that hasn't helped

TheLeoCrow
09-07-2010, 08:02 AM
A)this thread is in the wrong forum.
B)this sounds like a bug caused by a drm bypassing method, because some ingame trigger doesn't work and that wouldn't have happened if you were using the original game. try removing any illegal patches from your sustem

notafanboy
09-07-2010, 08:23 AM
Originally posted by Evgeshk0:
Problem in that at a game stage... Where it is necessary to approach to Medichu on the bridge... After conversation with it... To me any more where to go... And constantly it is necessary to talk to it... Has talked, the same conversation on the bridge Has run about minutes 5 and again... And so it is constant...
Help that it is necessary to make to play further? Already tried much but that hasn't helped
i think you mean lorenzo de medici

Black_Widow9
09-07-2010, 12:44 PM
I'm going to move this here-
Assassin's Creed Hints & Tips (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/frm/f/9011039408)