PDA

View Full Version : PF into FB/AEP - no FB planes in QMB???

panthercules
10-31-2004, 11:44 PM
I installed PF into FB/AEP (i.e., not standalone), and I can load and play my old pilot and Bf-110 Kuban campaign from FB/AEP just fine, BUT I created a new pilot and I can't see any of the old FB/AEP planes in the lists when I try to use QMB with that pilot - only see what looks like is probably the list of planes from PF alone.

Any idea why that is or how I fix it?

Tully__
11-01-2004, 04:16 AM
I created a new pilot on mine and I can see and use FB planes. I'm afraid I have no idea what might be causing your problem.

JG52-6High
11-01-2004, 05:25 AM
I did the same, but used my AEP-pilot, and there is one map (can`t remember wich one, i`ll post later), that only lets me choose PF-planes in QMB.

All the other maps in QMB work fine.

Tully__
11-01-2004, 05:43 AM
There lies a possible explanation. QMB relies on there being a seperate template for all possible choices. It sounds like they only had time to generate templates for the PF aircraft on one of the maps prior to release.

Vipez-
11-01-2004, 08:48 AM
Hello.

You don't see the old planes, if you select one of the new maps (carrier maps), it only loads the carrier planes, for example Midway..

But, when you select old map,Crimea for example , then you should see all planes..

Good luck..

h009291
11-01-2004, 12:44 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Tully__:
It sounds like they only had time to generate templates for the PF aircraft on one of the maps prior to release. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/51.gif

$$$$$ and Xmas season rules

VW-IceFire
11-01-2004, 01:23 PM
The Corsal Sea map has only carrier capable planes.

The rest of the maps are the full collection.

panthercules
11-01-2004, 05:09 PM
AHA - that must be it - the first/only PF missions I've been flying so far have been carrier landing efforts with Wildcats and Vals, so I had the Coral Sea map selected and that was the one that was only letting me see the new planes.

Thanks for solving the mystery http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Philipscdrw
11-01-2004, 06:23 PM
Coral Sea is fun. Thne Corasir which doesn't exist, becuase isit as scare for ltittle childeren, can casrrry more of the vommbs thatn the B-25j and teh a-20 abnd sink the Japanmesies e caririer in one attack poass. 2000lb and 2x 1000lb is greater thahn the Dautnless. Greatet than the Bwaufightrer and the 1l-2?