PDA

View Full Version : aim torpedoes by eye?

con20or
04-09-2005, 12:56 PM
does anyone ever do that? i was hunting a ship last night in a storm and fog and had no chance to set up on him. by the time i saw him i was just over the 300m limit, plus the UZO is rubbish at that range. so i just went manual TDC and set everything for a 0 degree shot and aimed with the bow of the ship.. worked fine!! i think il have to use it more often, especially in bad weather.

con20or
04-09-2005, 12:56 PM
does anyone ever do that? i was hunting a ship last night in a storm and fog and had no chance to set up on him. by the time i saw him i was just over the 300m limit, plus the UZO is rubbish at that range. so i just went manual TDC and set everything for a 0 degree shot and aimed with the bow of the ship.. worked fine!! i think il have to use it more often, especially in bad weather.

SS.DJSatane
04-09-2005, 01:42 PM
Currently, even if you erase notepad but if there is speed set from previous solution in TDC the game will still use that speed to adjust gyroangle which is very annoying for when you play to use point to shoot. So always double check if where you looking corresponds to gyro angle. If not, go to TDC hit manual set speed to 0 and uncheck manual, then go back to periscope.