PDA

View Full Version : Masyaf free roam

Dralight
11-15-2011, 03:54 PM
So i'm pretty sure it was confirmed a while before Revelations came out that Masyaf and its outskirts will be available to free roam in.
I was wondering if any of you have been able to go back to Masyaf after Sequence 1 and if so, how? I haven't been able to find a way to get back there. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

Antiqious
11-15-2011, 06:48 PM
I sincerely hope we're allowed to roam Masyf in free roam after the missions. It was something I was really looking forward to in Revelations, revisiting all Altair's old haunts as Ezio. In Sequence 1, it really was a haunting feeling.

I haven't found a way to get back either though...

sp33dd34m0n
11-15-2011, 07:04 PM
There is no way to free roam. Im done with the story mode. It was a fake information. Same like the Altair missions would be 30-40min.

Sarari
11-15-2011, 07:15 PM
WHOA WHOA WHOA WHOA WAIT!!! So there's no way to free roam in Masyaf?!?! So Ubisoft lied?? And what about the other cities???

Jexx21
11-15-2011, 07:45 PM
so they were just listing cities that the game goes to.

damn

sp33dd34m0n
11-15-2011, 08:00 PM
Originally posted by Sarari:
WHOA WHOA WHOA WHOA WAIT!!! So there's no way to free roam in Masyaf?!?! So Ubisoft lied?? And what about the other cities???

Thats what I thought too.

Actually you CAN free roam but ull get desyncronized pretty soon. lol

beside the main map there is the underground map, I duno the name for the city. You can free roam there if u play the certain sequence again. But as far as ive seen there is no way to go there besides the memory.

Also Vlad the Impaler is a Joke. EXTRA EXCLUSIVE MISSION! Well, to get 100%sync u have to do it in less than 7min. But ull need maybe 6min without running anyways. So u can imagine how big this mission is.

Idk... some things were announced so big but are actuelly so small after all.

The game is still great, no doubt - but its less than I expected.

Sarari
11-15-2011, 08:06 PM
I'm still really mad at Ubisoft. Those [edit:swearing removed] said we can free roam in Masyaf, along with other cities. They really raised my hopes for the game. Even though it may not be a big deal, but I'm not going back to a game like Brotherhood where I only have 1 city to explore. If it's gonna be like that then I'm only gonna rent it or something like that. Because to be honest, one city is not gonna keep me busy for the next year.

rileypoole1234
11-15-2011, 09:05 PM
I never recall them saying we can free roam in any other city besides Constantinople. I just remember them listing the cities we would visit.

kriegerdesgottes
11-16-2011, 02:50 AM
Falko Poiker specifically said that those cities would be big enough to free roam. I guess he just meant they would be fee roam when you replay the missions.

KuldarYldrad
11-16-2011, 03:26 AM
Maybe for a big DLC, but it's a bit disappointing.

Nightmare8767
11-16-2011, 03:27 AM
Cappadoccia is available to Free ROam. Go to Galata. Open the map. See the Ship at the right corner? That's the one.

Jexx21
11-16-2011, 04:58 AM
Ah. Sarari, now you have at least 2 cities to explore.

Sarari
11-16-2011, 05:45 AM
lol 2's better than 1 :P

PhiIs1618033
11-16-2011, 06:02 AM
I think it would be very possible to find an exploit that allows you to roam free. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Dralight
11-16-2011, 10:47 AM
Originally posted by Nightmare8767:
Cappadoccia is available to Free ROam. Go to Galata. Open the map. See the Ship at the right corner? That's the one.

That's good to hear. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif I wasn't sure whether or not it would be free roam as i haven't got far enough into the game to have checked for myself, thanks for sharing.

Mr_Shade
11-16-2011, 11:05 AM
Originally posted by rileypoole1234:
I never recall them saying we can free roam in any other city besides Constantinople. I just remember them listing the cities we would visit. Indeed..

Where did people see that other areas were available for freeroam?

ajl992008
11-16-2011, 03:57 PM
Originally posted by Mr_Shade:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by rileypoole1234:
I never recall them saying we can free roam in any other city besides Constantinople. I just remember them listing the cities we would visit. Indeed..

Where did people see that other areas were available for freeroam? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

darby mcdevitt said the gamescom demo village and masyasf will be free rome, i heard falko poiker say it too, this was all at gamescom wiht an interview with gamespot i think, to be honest im not to bothered but i cant lie and say i wasnt looking forward to exploring masyaf and surrounding places as that would have been a completely different flavour as its more kingdom/countryside. i understand no free roam for altair but i feel ezio should have got it. but oh well, revelations is a great game but maybe you could ask to release it as dlc?