PDA

View Full Version : Venice

Ru1986
08-24-2010, 07:04 AM
Good Afternoon.

Thinking about the various areas of venice, i thought, when i had the DLC, opened up the last area of venice the island which, if you look at the skyline has churches, viewpoints and other buildings of note in it (when you look across the lagoon from the San Marco district fast travel station its hard to miss to see what i am on about). Well i thought that having the DLC would give me the oportuniy to explore this area too.
Not that it was part of the DLC memeorys but i thought it would open up and it has not the 2 times i have replayed the DLC's.

Am i worng i am sure i read this somewere but i cannot rememeber the source which is rather useless i admit.

EDIT: The are i am talking about Giudecca i believe, in real life that is

thekyle0
08-24-2010, 07:39 AM
There was never word from Ubisoft that the island would be opened in the DLC. Because part of Florence was getting unlocked, people got it in their heads that Venice would get an addition too. It was purely member speculation that got out of hand.

primerib69
08-24-2010, 04:04 PM
i tried swimming there one time. didn't work. this weird white wall popped up like halfway through. pretty disappointing

Ru1986
08-25-2010, 06:00 AM
Originally posted by primerib69:
i tried swimming there one time. didn't work. this weird white wall popped up like halfway through. pretty disappointing

Yea because you can see the outlines of churches and buildings that all look different to anything else. It is dispointing cos if they bothered to make the facades stand out from other building (and diddnt just use a defult building i mean) then they could have added it in even if it was just another part to explore rather than par tof the story.

EzioAssassin51
08-26-2010, 12:28 AM
Yeah, too bad IMO http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

Caligula__
08-26-2010, 12:30 AM
i'm sick of those white barriers, like sure they're there to keep Desmond within his ancestor's real life memorys but just by looking at his memorys he's changing the future so he should be able to do whatever (like when Minerva talks to Desmond through Ezio like 500 years before Desmond is born)