PDA

View Full Version : Is a 15 Hour Storyline Long Enough?

crash3
05-11-2011, 04:26 PM
i think its safe to say that many of us were a bit disappointed at how short and seemingly rushed ACB was compared to AC2. dont get me wrong i am very excited about ACR but apparently its also 15 hours long. maybe if the game is made harder it may take longer to complete or the adition of randomly generated side missions may take up more time

also with the game being released in november, the majority of us will be having our first playthroughs of the game over the xmas holidays so weve mostly got more time to play it which means we finish the game in just a few days so 15 hours isnt long enough

i think 15 sequences would be an ideal length for a full on AC game and i know the game has only taken a year but do we really want annual installments at the expense of the games feeling rushed and a bit vague?

crash3
05-11-2011, 04:26 PM
i think its safe to say that many of us were a bit disappointed at how short and seemingly rushed ACB was compared to AC2. dont get me wrong i am very excited about ACR but apparently its also 15 hours long. maybe if the game is made harder it may take longer to complete or the adition of randomly generated side missions may take up more time

also with the game being released in november, the majority of us will be having our first playthroughs of the game over the xmas holidays so weve mostly got more time to play it which means we finish the game in just a few days so 15 hours isnt long enough

i think 15 sequences would be an ideal length for a full on AC game and i know the game has only taken a year but do we really want annual installments at the expense of the games feeling rushed and a bit vague?

Evan52395
05-11-2011, 04:35 PM
I don't think it'll be long enough. Especially if they plan to reveal the answers to everything. If they can connect Altair to Ezio to Desmond, tell the story of the Ottoman Empire, complete Altairs' story, complete Ezio's story, develop a relationship between Ezio and that Venetian woman (the bearer of his child most likely), get Desmond to awaken, connect Juno to Minerva, gives us details to the whereabouts of Lucy, Rebbecca and Shaun, introduce us to all the modern-day assassins, etc. in just 15hrs without rushing anything or making us feel dissatisfied, I will be VERY impressed.

That estimated game length better be way off. I'll still love it nonetheless though.

GunnarGunderson
05-11-2011, 07:17 PM
IF 15 hours is the minimum time you have to spend (spped running) then yes, if that 15 hours includes travel times and screwing around then no

Scotty056
05-11-2011, 07:42 PM
I haven't seen anything saying ACR is 15 hours. It's probably way to early to estimate yet...

Fairus60
05-11-2011, 08:50 PM
I honestly expect it to be no less than 28 hours or so. As our partners above said, if they really want to explain it ALL here, its got to be explained with enough time and clarity. In 15 hours, they would only explain like a quarter of all the questions that have been raised from 3 entire games. Specially if they want to wrap the tale´s of both Ezio and Altair, both of whom deserve a PROPER and EPIC ending to their stories.

souNdwAve89
05-11-2011, 10:15 PM
15 hours is not enough for me since the game gets very addicting... If they follow the same length as the past games, then I hope it's 15 hours NOT including side missions and what not.

Ureh
05-11-2011, 11:19 PM
If 15 hours is how long it takes for someone who knows exactly what to do and where to go without dying, looting, solving, wandering off to explore or doing side missions then it's pretty long. This is what I like if the overall experience makes me wish it never ends.

But if a newbie clocked that time (died lots of times, was confused what to do, where to go, did all the side stuff, etc), then it's way too short.

L.Cie
05-11-2011, 11:51 PM
No, fifteen hours is far, far too short for a storyline in a game. One with a decent narrative, anyway.

Considering everything that's supposed to happen within Revelations, fifteen hours is completely inadequate. I think that thirty to fourty hours is better, if not fifty. There isn't much at all you can do within fifteen hours, UNLESS whoever came up with the number is only counting the cutscenes.

As for your second point, crash3, I think that one year is a meager development time. Ubisoft is, more likely than not, reusing previous models and saving time on those, and even then the game is still going to be rushed like Brotherhood.
Ugh, I just HATE the attitude developers are taking lately. They sacrifice the quality of games, and thus the series they're attached to, to put them out one-a-year and milk them for all they're worth.

To be completely honest, the only thing Revelations has to keep me interested right now are the cities it's set in. A short, rushed, unfinished game will never be worth my $120.

iN3krO
05-12-2011, 01:02 AM
Well 15 hours not couting the times you have to repeat cuz u died (like in ac1) is enough but 15 hours without challenging isn't enought....

misterB2001
05-12-2011, 01:51 AM
Who has said its only 15 hours? Link?

Vey03
05-12-2011, 02:07 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by misterB2001:
Who has said its only 15 hours? Link? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Exactly.

We know very little at this stage.

But, there's 2 points i want to make.

1) Brotherhood was only meant to be 20hrs. Yet it took me almost 2 weeks to do. Simply because i did the side missions, did explore, did re-do things to get 100% sync, did find all the treasures, flags etc. Plus, i wasn't chained to the PC day and night, wasn't playing 24/7.

And...

2) You guys need to remember that this isn't the full 3rd game. This is only another side-game, like Brotherhood was. For AC3, yeah, i'm expecting a longer game, but for a side-game, to tie up loose ends, 20hrs is fine.

As it is, by the sounds of what has been posted, it seems Ubi are working their butts off, and that this is a huge game. So i doubt it's only going to be 15hrs.

And even if it is, the MP side has a story to it as well. We are going to explore Abstergo and find out more about the Templars. So there could be another 10-15hrs there too, before you get into the real nitty-gritty MP action.

All in all, without any decent proof, i think it's too early to call what the length will be.

Grandmaster_Z
05-12-2011, 07:19 AM
How much do you pay for a 2 hour dvd? 20-30 bucks? yea , 15 hour game is good. especially if you have different options of how to kill/assasinate

iN3krO
05-12-2011, 07:31 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Grandmaster_Z:
How much do you pay for a 2 hour dvd? 20-30 bucks? yea , 15 hour game is good. especially if you have different options of how to kill/assasinate </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You are only interesting in the combat easier system? Offensive easier ways to kill? Defensive stronger ways to kill? Less need to be stealthy?

The game is named assassin's CREED and the creed of the assassins says that we must work on the shadows to don't compromise the brotherhood and the game is incentivating NOOBS to play thought agresive ways instead of being stealthy...

I pay nothing for a DVD... i download full Blue-Ray disks :P

ChaosxNetwork
05-12-2011, 09:05 AM
1) Crash, what is with your addiction to making threads, and threads with very poor Grammar and punctuation?
2) No one said this game is 15h, chances are (as they are saying it will be bigger than the other titles in many different ways) that it will be well over 20h.
3) If you 100% a game, and not just burn through it, then most games take a long time.

Fairus60
05-12-2011, 10:30 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by daniel_gervide:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Grandmaster_Z:
How much do you pay for a 2 hour dvd? 20-30 bucks? yea , 15 hour game is good. especially if you have different options of how to kill/assasinate </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You are only interesting in the combat easier system? Offensive easier ways to kill? Defensive stronger ways to kill? Less need to be stealthy?

The game is named assassin's CREED and the creed of the assassins says that we must work on the shadows to don't compromise the brotherhood and the game is incentivating NOOBS to play thought agresive ways instead of being stealthy...

I pay nothing for a DVD... i download full Blue-Ray disks :P </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Hey, its Grandmaster Z, remember? the idiot that thinks annual games rule and rushing to fight is the way of an assassin?
Something tells me this guy didnt play the original AC...

LaurenIsSoMosh
05-12-2011, 10:50 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Fairus60:
Hey, its Grandmaster Z, remember? the idiot that thinks annual games rule and rushing to fight is the way of an assassin?
Something tells me this guy didnt play the original AC... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Speaking as someone who was actually around when Grandmaster played the original Assassin's Creed, I can vouch for him.

He has an opinion that you disagree with. That works both ways, you know. What's up with all the unnecessary hostility, little buddy? Need a hug? http://media.ubi.com/us/forum_images/gf-glomp.gif

As for the actual topic, fifteen hours is about the same time as every Assassin's Creed game before it. And, ultimately, Crash cites no sources. It could easily be a thirty-hour game, the way they keep talking about it.

bveUSbve
05-12-2011, 11:07 AM
The total content of AC:B was okay, in my opinion. (Of course I expect Ubisoft to release something comparable in length to AC2 in the not too far future ...) But hopefully they don't make the main storyline any shorter than it was in 'Brotherhood'; the last chapters of that indeed appeared "rushed".

Generally I wish for more refinement of the storytelling and (newer) gameplay-elements. In 'Brotherhood' the "Brotherhood" was very shallow, as a part of the story as well as a fighting-feature (it was some kind of magic -- which should be strictly avoided in AC, I think).

Evan52395
05-12-2011, 01:29 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by L.Cie:
As for your second point, crash3, I think that one year is a meager development time. Ubisoft is, more likely than not, reusing previous models and saving time on those, and even then the game is still going to be rushed like Brotherhood.

Ugh, I just HATE the attitude developers are taking lately. They sacrifice the quality of games, and thus the series they're attached to, to put them out one-a-year and milk them for all they're worth. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
To be fair, unlike the other times, ALL the Ubisoft offices worldwide are working on this project together which hasn't happened before. So the chances of them pulling it off are much higher. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

LaurenIsSoMosh
05-12-2011, 01:50 PM
Assassin's Creed has always been divided up into sections, and those sections always run similar time frames. Let's speculate from a mathematical perspective, because that's likely how the story is being approached from a development perspective.

Here's what we know:

- There will be the tutorial prologue with Ezio in Masyaf.

- There will be an Istanbul plot thread where Ezio hunts for four of the seals.

- There will be an Istanbul plot thread where Ezio hunts Templars for the fifth seal.

- There will be the five seals, with the Altair plot.

- There will be a Desmond plot thread.

- There will be a finale.

- There will be memories similar to the Assassin Tombs and Lairs of Romulus.

- There will be loyalty missions, a la Mass Effect.

Since I'm a hope-for-the-best, prepare-for-the-worst kinda guy, let's guess the minimal amount of time each section will last. It'll estimate Revelations' length in a worst-case scenario:

- Previous games' prologues sit comfortably at an hour or more. Brotherhood had probably the shortest tutorial at around forty minutes. Let's set the mark there for Revelations, since it's most similar to Brotherhood in terms of game mechanics, and design goals and innovations.

- The hunt for the four seals, being speculation on my part, is probably comparable to the sequences of games past, with each seal being one sequence. Since most sequences in all three previous games last over an hour, I think it'd be safe to assume the hunt for one seal will last one hour, each. So, four hours.

- The hunt for the fifth seal I'm guessing will be the most familiar plot thread, being riddled with conspiracies and corruption. There's really no way to guess how long or short this plot thread will be, but since it's noted as one of two major plots for Ezio, let's say it's comparable in length, at four hours.

- Then there's the seals themselves. There's nothing from previous games to compare these to, but let's say all the seals last the same length of time as one another. Let's say, worst comes to worst, each seal is only thirty minutes. While terribly short, in summation it would be two hours and a half for Altair's plot thread.

- There's the finale, which has always lasted about an hour in the previous games. Revelations promises answers to all three games, so it could easily be a lengthy finale, but let's call it at one hour to be safe.

- Assassin Tombs. Lairs of Romulus. These missions can be completed in under eight minutes on speed runs, but most players completed them in ten to fifteen minutes. Assuming these missions stick to the traditional number, six, that's an hour of content right there.

- Loyalty missions. Amancio said the Borgia Towers missions will be organic and continuous, which is why I excluded them, but he mentioned that Assassin missions will be personalized, giving the impression that they'll occur as unique missions that could only be repeated through memory replay. Since, again, there's nothing to compare it to, let's say each loyalty mission is a light five minutes. There were twelve recruit slots in Brotherhood, and I doubt that number will go down in Revelations, since Istanbul is larger than Rome. So, right there is another hour.

- Last but not least is the Desmond plot thread, which is the hardest to even guess about, let alone estimate for length. Given his dilemma and the proposed solution, however, coupled with the franchise's habit of building Desmond's story at intervals between each sequence, I think Revelations will follow suit. There were seven sequences in the first game, eleven retail sequences in its sequel, and nine retail sequences in Brotherhood. Desmond only left the Animus twice in Assassin's Creed II, but his role in that game was much more relaxed, and it's been stated that he'll need to piece together fragments of a puzzle, which will probably be added after every sequence like in Brotherhood. Assuming there are a minimum of six or seven sequences for Ezio, and probably one overall for Altair, that's seven or eight. And since it's been said that Desmond's intervals will reveal his history and role, plus some puzzles, let's say each interval lasts fifteen minutes. That's two hours.

All in all, this estimates that Revelations will have fifteen to sixteen hours of story content, with the loyalty missions being the unknown variable. And, please, keep in mind that this is a worst-case scenario. This is if Ubisoft decides to gimp on quality, spare us the juicy details, cut corners, and only meet the most basic of expectations. Which is exactly opposite of the impression we've been given and the description of this game's purpose in the series.

iN3krO
05-12-2011, 01:53 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Fairus60:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by daniel_gervide:

I pay nothing for a DVD... i download full Blue-Ray disks :P </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Something tells me this guy didnt play the original AC... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ac:B is just perfect to him than...

In overal Ac:B is better than Ac1 but if i have to chose which game i've enjoyed the most it was Ac1 cuz we were not too overpowered and we needed skill to be able to use agresive methods to acomplish missions... i've made some suggestion that would add some challenging so noobs won't be able to do the game as fast as now and it will add some challening to me cuz i'm already bored of Ac1...

In combat system, Ac2 was the worst game ever

kriegerdesgottes
05-12-2011, 02:26 PM
They have made no announcements on the game's length but I agree it needs to be longer than Brotherhood. I agree though with other posts on here that I would be pretty amazed if they could get all the stuff they say is in the game into 15 hours and still make it a good story. I am hoping there are more than just 9 sequences. Do you realize there are actually a couple sequences in Brotherhood that you can't even play! They are nothing but short cut scenes like the last one in sequence 9 is nothing but a cut scene because after that it was Desmond. I hope they don't do a lot of that again.

Dieinthedark
05-12-2011, 02:44 PM
No it isn't but ACB took me 29 hours to complete just one time through.

Fairus60
05-12-2011, 02:55 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LaurenIsSoMosh:
Something tells me this guy didnt play the original AC... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Speaking as someone who was actually around when Grandmaster played the original Assassin's Creed, I can vouch for him.

He has an opinion that you disagree with. That works both ways, you know. What's up with all the unnecessary hostility, little buddy? Need a hug? http://media.ubi.com/us/forum_images/gf-glomp.gif

As for the actual topic, fifteen hours is about the same time as every Assassin's Creed game before it. And, ultimately, Crash cites no sources. It could easily be a thirty-hour game, the way they keep talking about it. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Not really friend, thanks http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

crash3
05-12-2011, 03:54 PM
game may feel longer if it takes more time to killguards maybe? it takes me a matter of seconds to destroy twenty guards which is unrealistic and i like realism

if ubisoft can pack a lot of detail into the sequences in ACR then it will feel more thorough and finished off

however i think the best game length i have seen so far is the Red dead redemption game length but i understand that AC is releasing annual installments so a haapy middle would be good

RebeccaLH
05-13-2011, 06:57 AM
Im Hoping it will be longer than 15 hours but if not then there is still the multiplayer narrative thats growing.

EzioAssassin51
05-13-2011, 08:00 AM
Don't forget guys, ACB was announced at 15 hours but then rose to 20-25 hours around the release date.

Grandmaster_Z
05-13-2011, 08:19 AM
I honestly expect it to be no less than 28 hours or so. As our partners above said, if they really want to explain it ALL here, its got to be explained with enough time and clarity. In 15 hours, they would only explain like a quarter of all the questions that have been raised from 3 entire games. Specially if they want to wrap the tale´s of both Ezio and Altair, both of whom deserve a PROPER and EPIC ending to their stories. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

you pencil neck dork, since when are games OTHER THAN rpg's 28 hours long? (story wise, not talking about "side quests" like in GTA) are you such a tard it takes you that long to finish games? btw, look at my register date, i bought AC1 the day of release so stop assuming, because when you assume you make an *** out of yourself, lol.

Master_Rahl
05-13-2011, 08:29 AM
So... he is a dork because he wants the concluding chapter in a three chapter storyline for a character to actually tie up all the loose ends? Sorry, but a game doesn't have to be fast-paced and done in a short period of time to be good, and other people wanting it to provide plenty of play-time is no reason to insult them. It also doesn't make one a "tard" to take their time in beating a game. There is no reason to rush — the longer it takes, the better, if you ask me, as that makes the game worth the money.

Furthermore, in case the only post in this thread that you read was his, he was referring to other posts that explained, in detail, good reasons why they thought it would be longer than that.
But apparently it makes one a dork to reason out the approximate length of a game, or, more accurately, for that reasoned approximation of length to be a decent amount and not the length of a first-person shooter.

Fairus60
05-13-2011, 09:50 AM
I honestly expect it to be no less than 28 hours or so. As our partners above said, if they really want to explain it ALL here, its got to be explained with enough time and clarity. In 15 hours, they would only explain like a quarter of all the questions that have been raised from 3 entire games. Specially if they want to wrap the tale´s of both Ezio and Altair, both of whom deserve a PROPER and EPIC ending to their stories. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

you pencil neck dork, since when are games OTHER THAN rpg's 28 hours long? (story wise, not talking about "side quests" like in GTA) are you such a tard it takes you that long to finish games? btw, look at my register date, i bought AC1 the day of release so stop assuming, because when you assume you make an *** out of yourself, lol. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Damn, and Im the one that needs a hug... Dude, not all of us rush through a game. Some of us take our time and enjoy the game as much as we can, because they are meant to be seen as a whole experience, not just to kill everything in your path. And, did you ever play Red Dead Redemption? that game was close to 30 hours ONLY if you played the main story. Metal Gear Solid 4 was around that time too the first time you play it.
And what about your register date? That doesnt mean you played the first game as it was meant to be played.
Geez...
@Master_Rahl:Completely agreed with you friend, specially the FPS part

DualFace
05-13-2011, 10:09 AM
Wow---so many votes for "no" and every single on of them is assuming something wrong.

15 hours would be the minimum someone could finish the game in. There's so much to do in these
games, you could easily spend over 100 hours.

crash3
05-13-2011, 12:31 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DualFace:
Wow---so many votes for "no" and every single on of them is assuming something wrong.

15 hours would be the minimum someone could finish the game in. There's so much to do in these
games, you could easily spend over 100 hours. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

i understand that you could spnd much more than 15 hours playing the game but that time would be spent repeating the game missions which would eventually get boring/repetitive. a longer storyline would reduce the amount of time we replay missions as we are actually playing throught he storyline and discovering new missions

if/when i get ACR i dont want to finish the game within a matter of days it should take at loeast a couple of weeks

Grandmaster_Z
05-13-2011, 12:45 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Master_Rahl:
So... he is a dork because he wants the concluding chapter in a three chapter storyline for a character to actually tie up all the loose ends? Sorry, but a game doesn't have to be fast-paced and done in a short period of time to be good, and other people wanting it to provide plenty of play-time is no reason to insult them. It also doesn't make one a "tard" to take their time in beating a game. There is no reason to rush — the longer it takes, the better, if you ask me, as that makes the game worth the money.

Furthermore, in case the only post in this thread that you read was his, he was referring to other posts that explained, in detail, good reasons why they thought it would be longer than that.
But apparently it makes one a dork to reason out the approximate length of a game, or, more accurately, for that reasoned approximation of length to be a decent amount and not the length of a first-person shooter. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

DORK!

M4ST3R0fPUPPi3S
05-13-2011, 02:50 PM
@Grandmaster_Z
Go play Black Ops. Come back when you can appreciate a game with a deep, twisting storyline that you can play for ages.

PhiIs1618033
05-13-2011, 03:32 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DualFace:

AC2's storyline was advertised as over 20 hours long. Fed's done it in 5:42:16. Yes, that's almost one fourth of the time advertised.
http://thehiddenblade.com/speedrun-54216-game-timer

TorQue1988
05-13-2011, 03:44 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by PhiIs1618033...:

AC2's storyline was advertised as over 20 hours long. Fed's done it in 5:42:16. Yes, that's almost one fourth of the time advertised.
http://thehiddenblade.com/speedrun-54216-game-timer </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
why the hell would someone rush through an awesome game like that?

cptn_k
05-13-2011, 04:51 PM
I voted other.

Mainly because although the core story might be 15 hours, the side missions take a whole lot longer.

My second play through of ACB I played all the side missions and secondary missions as they appeared, completing them before I continued the main sequences, and so on.

It took a whole lot longer than 15 hours to complete, and that still wasn't a 100% sync play through.

If you make the main story much longer, and keep the same amount of side missions, etc as well as having to replay certain memories to get 100%, then you could end with a game that's so long it could put people off actually completing it, which in a story based game would not be good.

Fairus60
05-13-2011, 05:24 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by cptn_k:
I voted other.

Mainly because although the core story might be 15 hours, the side missions take a whole lot longer.

My second play through of ACB I played all the side missions and secondary missions as they appeared, completing them before I continued the main sequences, and so on.

It took a whole lot longer than 15 hours to complete, and that still wasn't a 100% sync play through.

If you make the main story much longer, and keep the same amount of side missions, etc as well as having to replay certain memories to get 100%, then you could end with a game that's so long it could put people off actually completing it, which in a story based game would not be good. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
You have a good point, but the only problem I see with what you say is that the side missions have been eliminated from Revelations, and now we get Random Missions.

iN3krO
05-13-2011, 05:53 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by PhiIs1618033...:

http://thehiddenblade.com/speedrun-54216-game-timer </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

as the name says it's a speedrun..

cptn_k
05-14-2011, 05:29 AM
You have a good point, but the only problem I see with what you say is that the side missions have been eliminated from Revelations, and now we get Random Missions. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Fair comment.
[edit] ^ this wasn't intended as a pun on your tag/name

I do think there will be enough other stuff to do to spin out the 15 hours though, and we still don't know if there will be similar sync game play and conditions...having to replay even half of the main story would make the game 22 hours or more.

crash3
05-14-2011, 05:34 AM
i think it took me a collective time of not even 15 hours to complete all the ACB missions not just main storyline the ACB main storyline can be done in 10 hours i reckon without side missions
i just worry for ACR because after all the hugfe advertising and buzz for ACB i thought it was done and dusted a bit too quick for my liking

JonnyQuickShot
05-14-2011, 08:51 AM
I voted yes, because I think a 15 hour storyline could work IF handled correctly. With that in mind however, it is impossible for them to give a correct estimated time this early after they announced ACR.

Fairus60
05-14-2011, 09:53 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by cptn_k:

Fair comment.
[edit] ^ this wasn't intended as a pun on your tag/name

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>
LOL, no problem friend