PDA

View Full Version : Quick Mission Builder Q?

walsh2509
11-22-2004, 07:46 PM
I was playing around with the QMB and set up a group of bombers to attack Okinawa!

Now as you know it has a main base hangers parked planes and so on, and to the side of the base there is a grass runway.

In QMB it has drop down menu for AAA on/off and target choice Airbase Bridge and so on, but the times I have pick Airbase from the target menu, my bombers attack the grass field and not the built-up airbase?

flaw? sorry if this has been asked before!

walsh2509
11-22-2004, 07:46 PM
I was playing around with the QMB and set up a group of bombers to attack Okinawa!

Now as you know it has a main base hangers parked planes and so on, and to the side of the base there is a grass runway.

In QMB it has drop down menu for AAA on/off and target choice Airbase Bridge and so on, but the times I have pick Airbase from the target menu, my bombers attack the grass field and not the built-up airbase?

flaw? sorry if this has been asked before!

JR_Greenhorn
11-22-2004, 10:54 PM
I think I follow what you're saying, and it would make more sense to attack the large airbase. Unless, of course, the logic there is that the grass airstrip is more likely so serve fighers, so attacking it neutralizes that threat. But that doesn't really apply in the QMB, I guess.

Try saving the mission, then go find the file and edit it with the FMB. Then you can get it how you want it.
If its a mission you like, its just as easy to change the settings the QMB can do in the FMB.