PDA

View Full Version : Medium Kill Streak - Raiden

Jack-Reacher
12-01-2010, 10:56 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i3wRmd2QeCg

You can use different outfits in VR by first equipping them in single player, and then quitting the game.

I kinda stuffed up the near the end and got lazy, on my final video for long kill streak I will really try and perfect it.

Heres a tip for mastering the double kill streak move. As soon as you start an execution animation, hold square and move the left stick towards an enemy. Now as soon as the camera changes and you do the double kill, let go off square and thne hold it again while you are still in the kill animation, and move the stick again towards someone else

SolidSnakeMat
12-01-2010, 11:53 PM
Raiden is the worst character ever thought up. He is nothing but a whinny little kid that likes men.

Jack-Reacher
12-02-2010, 12:19 AM
Your comment sounds just as pathetic

wapikas
12-02-2010, 12:38 AM
Great vid. Thanks for advice. I always wondered how I could do double kill streak move.

DukeFirewood
12-02-2010, 01:10 AM
Great kill streak! The max I ever got was 28 in a row.

Desm0ndmiles
12-02-2010, 06:46 AM
Originally posted by SolidSnakeMat:
Raiden is the worst character ever thought up. He is nothing but a whinny little kid that likes men.
Kinda like you whenever you talk about him?

Im just joking

ZCherub
12-02-2010, 07:39 AM
Originally posted by Desm0ndmiles:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SolidSnakeMat:
Kinda like you whenever you talk about him?

Im just joking </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You're not kidding. It's alright, though - because you're also completely correct.

ZCherub
12-02-2010, 07:50 AM
That, sir, is mighty gangster.

MilsurpShooter
12-02-2010, 11:47 AM
Love the VR training, kind of reminds me of the combat in Arkham Asylum when you get a good quick streak going. My usual failure comes while doing the kill animation though and finding myself paying more attention to the cool looking kill rather then the guy slicing my back open

PhiIs1618033
12-02-2010, 12:33 PM
You can quickly do these fancy double-kills by pressing X and keeping it pressed.