PDA

View Full Version : Shipped?????

Tomero1992
11-13-2007, 04:30 PM
hey guys i checked my order on gamestop and i saw that it is in status Shipped ?? but i didn't get it yet?? is this that it is being shipped or delivered?? i checked order tracking too but it says:: UPS could not locate the shipment details for your request. Please verify your information and try again later. so can you explaind it to me?? why is that?? (sorry for english) http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-sad.gif

crsnwby
11-13-2007, 04:32 PM
Shipped and Delivered are the same word son.. they mean its been sent . when it moves from in progress to shipped or delivered it means its on its way put your pants back on

Tomero1992
11-13-2007, 04:34 PM
so it is in progress?? to delivering?? it to me??

Chubster31
11-13-2007, 04:35 PM
It hasn't arrived at any stores in my town.

Zarbok
11-13-2007, 04:40 PM
Same story for me, EBgames.com said it would arrive the 14th, oh well *flips through players guide*

Anyone else notice that you can't get LE on ebgames.com anymore?

Tomero1992
11-13-2007, 04:46 PM
yea but what about UPS tracking order???

XyZspineZyX
11-13-2007, 04:51 PM
Originally posted by crsnwby:
Shipped and Delivered are the same word son.. they mean its been sent

Not strictly true, shipped means it has been dispatched from the warehouse while delivered means the recipient has recieved the package.

If its not showing on any tracking information that would usually means its been dispatched but only recently so in literal terms its between the warehouse and van

Hope that helps

crsnwby
11-13-2007, 04:56 PM
Originally posted by ms-kleaneasy:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by crsnwby:
Shipped and Delivered are the same word son.. they mean its been sent

Not strictly true, shipped means it has been dispatched from the warehouse while delivered means the recipient has recieved the package.

If its not showing on any tracking information that would usually means its been dispatched but only recently so in literal terms its between the warehouse and van

Hope that helps </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Actually what he said after reading it again its not Shipped in due for delivery its shipped and delivered and by the sounds of your mail from them it sound like it should be there as if its gone from their system it usualy means its been given to someone... check ur post box and make sute the neighbours aint playing on it.

Tomero1992
11-13-2007, 05:05 PM
i received e mail from gamestop only saing that my art book will be sent separatly from the game due to some circumstances and they say that they are now shipping the game now. ad i received an e-mail today on 17:22 and now is 6:03 so can i be calm about that the game is going to be in my hands by tomorow?? (sorry for english)

Balek_Fekete
11-13-2007, 05:06 PM
Just checked in online and I have a tracking number now. WOOO HOOO! Tomorrow evening can't come soon enough.

B.

XyZspineZyX
11-13-2007, 05:09 PM
Originally posted by crsnwby:
Actually what he said after reading it again its not Shipped in due for delivery its shipped and delivered and by the sounds of your mail from them it sound like it should be there as if its gone from their system it usualy means its been given to someone... check ur post box and make sute the neighbours aint playing on it.

crsnwby i would respectfully suggest you re read his post, he said it said it was shipped and asked if that was the same as delivered , he said nothing to suggest otherwise http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

@ Tomero1992 once the package is in transit the shipping number will become active, its impossible to say how soon that would be so i can only suggest you keep checking until it brings up a result

Tomero1992
11-13-2007, 05:12 PM
crsnwby i would respectfully suggest you re read his post, he said it said it was shipped and asked if that was the same as delivered , he said nothing to suggest otherwise http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

@ Tomero1992 once the package is in transit the shipping number will become active, its impossible to say how soon that would be so i can only suggest you keep checking until it brings up a result[/QUOTE]

Ok i will be doing that ,thank you

Zarbok
11-13-2007, 05:13 PM
Is UPS shipping it?

Tomero1992
11-13-2007, 05:14 PM
Originally posted by Zarbok:
Is UPS shipping it?

yeah?? why asking?