PDA

View Full Version : Ezio`s romantic life

da94il
10-19-2010, 07:29 AM
If Ezio is Desmond`ancestor, who was Ezio`s wife?

Abeonis
10-19-2010, 11:48 AM
We don't know for sure that Ezio ever married anybody; if you mean to ask who was the mother of Ezio's next child, then I suspect it was Rosa, although we cannot know for sure.

Rheaubi
11-07-2010, 06:04 AM
I'd say caterina sforza, we know from the assassins creed brotherhood trailer that they have had intercourse.

CreedKeeper00
11-07-2010, 10:56 AM
You gotta remember that Ezio had intercourse with a lot of women in his life. It just so happens that it was Caterina when the Templars attacked. In ACB, he just might sleep with a few more, no strings attached. We're talking about a womanizer here. I think it will be Lucrezia, unless she's in love with her brother. Wikipedia said she was sexually abused by him and her father, and usually the person is messed up for life after something traumatic that.
Anyone think it'll be a completely new character? I think there's a 25% chance of that since we still have Rosa, Caterina, and Lucrezia as possibilities.

ccat6110
11-07-2010, 04:56 PM
Lucrezia was with Perotto Calderon according to project legacy however when he fled with their child it said if she found out she wuold be mad.