PDA

View Full Version : Giovanni Borgia *** spoilers ***



SteelCity999
01-11-2011, 11:09 AM
In Project Legacy, one of the memories definitely suggest that Giovanni has eagle vision - he sees writings like crayon and one person glowed brighter than the others. Now I realise they are using an assassin as the father but I thought that only those who were genetically related this way to Adam and Eve had this ability. So does this mean that the father was also related to Ezio or that the Borgia family is the Eve link - so eventually Desmond must find the Borgia again in the present to complete the genetic link and fulfill Juno's prophecy?

Any other thoughts?

Avl521
01-11-2011, 11:23 AM
Giovanni Borgia was the son of Perotto Calderon.
Perotto was an assassin.
When you look into Project Legacy, it is revealed Giovanni Borgia descends from Marcus Junius Brutus, the assassin that killed Julius Caesar.
So instead of your theory of the Borgia being the Eve side, it's most likely that Marcus Junius Brutus also descended from adam, therefore making Perotto and Giovanni descendants of Adam. Off course this is just speculation.

It could also be that he gained Eagle Vision as a side effect of the shroud?

DarthEzio55
01-11-2011, 11:53 AM
I thought every Human had it, but they just had not "Unlocked" it.

Avl521
01-11-2011, 12:02 PM
Originally posted by DarthEzio55:
I thought every Human had it, but they just had not "Unlocked" it.

Not really, it is stated that the Assassins have Eagle Vision because it is the 6th sense, acquired by being "a children of two worlds" basically descending from TWCB reproducing with Humans.
A hybrid if you will.

AronAssassin68
01-11-2011, 01:15 PM
Originally posted by Avl521:
Giovanni Borgia was the son of Perotto Calderon.
Perotto was an assassin.
When you look into Project Legacy, it is revealed Giovanni Borgia descends from Marcus Junius Brutus, the assassin that killed Julius Caesar.
So instead of your theory of the Borgia being the Eve side, it's most likely that Marcus Junius Brutus also descended from adam, therefore making Perotto and Giovanni descendants of Adam. Off course this is just speculation.

It could also be that he gained Eagle Vision as a side effect of the shroud?

This is not speculating anymore, haha. It's more like a fact than a speculation. You sir, get it.

DarthEzio55
01-11-2011, 03:23 PM
Originally posted by Avl521:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DarthEzio55:
I thought every Human had it, but they just had not "Unlocked" it.

Not really, it is stated that the Assassins have Eagle Vision because it is the 6th sense, acquired by being "a children of two worlds" basically descending from TWCB reproducing with Humans.
A hybrid if you will. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

thanks for clearing that up, because at first i thought that every human had it, but looks like only hybrids have it.

kriegerdesgottes
01-11-2011, 08:52 PM
Originally posted by Avl521:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DarthEzio55:
I thought every Human had it, but they just had not "Unlocked" it.

Not really, it is stated that the Assassins have Eagle Vision because it is the 6th sense, acquired by being "a children of two worlds" basically descending from TWCB reproducing with Humans.
A hybrid if you will. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>also there is an interview with jean francois boivin where he claims desmond is one of the last real assassins on a "genetic" scale, implying one that is descended from TWTCB.