PDA

View Full Version : cutscenes

gamerxclutch
10-28-2009, 12:51 PM
i just found out that AC2 that game we all love will have 3 hours of cutscenes... wow thats longer then most movies, but hopefully it wont be so bad since it will be spread out in 20 hours of gameplay(17 hours of game 3 of cutscenes) oh god ubisoft please allows to skip cutscenes

TheEpicWolf
10-28-2009, 01:06 PM
You just watched Inside Gaming didn't you, and i think this has been mentioned already http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

gamerxclutch
10-28-2009, 01:09 PM
yes and this is the first i heard of it

Littleratty-
10-28-2009, 01:22 PM
Sounds good i like it when it has alot of story behind it in cutscenes, however sometimes its too long just like (MGS) however from playing it today they dont seem that long, its nice that the side missions have cutscenes it makes you want to do them more as they have a bit of story behind them

desonnac0
10-28-2009, 01:50 PM
Originally posted by Littleratty-:
Sounds good i like it when it has alot of story behind it in cutscenes, however sometimes its too long just like (MGS) however from playing it today they dont seem that long, its nice that the side missions have cutscenes it makes you want to do them more as they have a bit of story behind them
+1