PDA

View Full Version : Well, since I know we're not getting optional armor.

GREAZY_FINGAZZ
06-29-2011, 10:03 PM
I say we should get an outfit that makes Ezio look like he did before getting armor, so we could have the effects of armor but with the awesome look of him not having armor http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif

Bastiaen
06-29-2011, 10:09 PM
I Agree with you completely. I love ezio's brotherhood robes for the give minutes before he gets armour.

GREAZY_FINGAZZ
06-29-2011, 10:11 PM
Would be awesome to get the brotherhood robes in revelations.

Eric_490
06-29-2011, 10:40 PM
With the metal shoulder guard and matching vambraces that were advertised.

kriegerdesgottes
06-30-2011, 01:41 AM
Originally posted by GREAZY_FINGAZZ:

Agreed but I still prefer the ACII robes.

Eric_490
06-30-2011, 01:48 AM
Originally posted by kriegerdesgotte:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by GREAZY_FINGAZZ:

Agreed but I still prefer the ACII robes. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I never really liked the ACII robes because they were short in the front and didnt look very assassin like.

He looked like he was wearing black sweat pants and the big boots made it look goofy. In my opinion long assassin robes are the way to go.

I just got a weird male stripper weirdo vibe from the ACII robes.

RzaRecta357
06-30-2011, 09:15 AM
Originally posted by Eric_490:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by kriegerdesgotte:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by GREAZY_FINGAZZ:

I never really liked the ACII robes because they were short in the front and didnt look very assassin like.

He looked like he was wearing black sweat pants and the big boots made it look goofy. In my opinion long assassin robes are the way to go.

I just got a weird male stripper weirdo vibe from the ACII robes. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

At first I loved it, but it has nothing on Altairs long robes and tight hood.

GunnarGunderson
06-30-2011, 09:22 AM
I could live with it if Machiavelli had just forced me to buy boots, but not those ugly spalders

rileypoole1234
06-30-2011, 10:03 AM
The AC2 robes looked most like they would actually be in the Renaissance. I like them the best.

Eric_490
06-30-2011, 01:50 PM
Just because it looks like renaissance clothes, does not mean I want to wear it.

http://www.renaissancecostumeonline.com/wp-content/uploads/601_lg-212x300.jpg

iN3krO
07-01-2011, 12:57 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by kriegerdesgotte:

I just got a weird male stripper weirdo vibe from the ACII robes. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

AcII robes just didn't give me the Assassin feel :S (neither the robes of the altair's armor -.-)

AcB robes were pretty nice, waiting to see assasin robes for desmond xD

ShaneO7K
07-01-2011, 01:44 PM
Originally posted by daniel_gervide:

AcII robes just didn't give me the Assassin feel :S (neither the robes of the altair's armor -.-)

AcB robes were pretty nice, waiting to see assasin robes for desmond xD They weren't supposed to give an "assassin" feel, quite the opposite really. They were meant to help them blend to certain crowds, in AC1 Altair was made to easily blend in with monks and priests while Ezio in AC2 was dressed in more casual looking robes so that he could blend in with most crowds basically.

ACB robes was basically a mix of AC1 and AC2 robes for the fans, but it didn't really help him blend in. He just stood out in the crowds more.

ACR robes are definetly looking pretty good as he looks more like an aged traviller which definetly helps blend in around areas of Constantinople.

I think Desmond will probably just keep the hoodie he has now and put the hood up or stay as he is because if he wears robes he'd be an eye sore in the streets.

iN3krO
07-01-2011, 02:48 PM
Originally posted by dead_gunner187:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by daniel_gervide:

AcB robes were pretty nice, waiting to see assasin robes for desmond xD They weren't supposed to give an "assassin" feel, quite the opposite really. They were meant to help them blend to certain crowds, in AC1 Altair was made to easily blend in with monks and priests while Ezio in AC2 was dressed in more casual looking robes so that he could blend in with most crowds basically.

ACB robes was basically a mix of AC1 and AC2 robes for the fans, but it didn't really help him blend in. He just stood out in the crowds more.

ACR robes are definetly looking pretty good as he looks more like an aged traviller which definetly helps blend in around areas of Constantinople.

I think Desmond will probably just keep the hoodie he has now and put the hood up or stay as he is because if he wears robes he'd be an eye sore in the streets. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No way any of ezio's robes blend well.. there is no NPC with similar robes http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Eric_490
07-01-2011, 02:57 PM
lmao lets not get into what robes blend in which ones dont.

If you saw Ezio in his AC2 robes with a sword, a knife, two hidden blades, a cape, multiple assassin symbols, a hood pulled low, and may I mention FIFTY POUNDS OF ARMOR, you not going to think; Oh lalala hes just a peasent.

Im more interested in if the robes look cool, I could care less if he "blends in" because he never does.

kriegerdesgottes
07-01-2011, 02:58 PM
Yeah I have to agree with that but imo, the ACII robes are my favorite. I thought ACB was ok and I loved Altair's robes when that game first came out but I like the ACII robes better than all of those, cape and all.

Inorganic9_2
07-01-2011, 03:38 PM
lmao lets not get into what robes blend in which ones dont.

If you saw Ezio in his AC2 robes with a sword, a knife, two hidden blades, a cape, multiple assassin symbols, a hood pulled low, and may I mention FIFTY POUNDS OF ARMOR, you not going to think; Oh lalala hes just a peasent.

Im more interested in if the robes look cool, I could care less if he "blends in" because he never does.

I'd probably think what the guards think tbh..."condottiero?"

Eric_490
07-01-2011, 06:47 PM
Idk what people saw in the ACII robes lol. Just looks like a weird pedophile wearing sweat pants and kneww high boots.

iN3krO
07-01-2011, 07:59 PM
Idk what people saw in the ACII robes lol. Just looks like a weird pedophile wearing sweat pants and kneww high boots.

http://www.takeitgame.com/news/images/stories/Assassins%20Creed%202/altair%20AC1.jpg http://images.wikia.com/assassinscreed/es/images/7/76/Ezio_Auditore_de_Florencia_.png http://www.deviantart.com/download/188537498/ezio_auditore__ac_brotherhood_by_oneshotonekil-d3490gq.png

Ac1 Clothes, they are not better then the Ac2/B clothes but at least they don't have the assassin's symbol that just says: HEY I'M AN ASSASIN KILL ME PLEASE!
Ac2 Clothes gives a look of nobleman (and ezio is it). Also in the preview image from where does the 2nd hidden blade comes out? :P
AcB Clothes are just my favourites in the serie (with ac2 boots it would be better). They got something that i can't what what is that makes me love them (less the arms that i dislike totally :S).

Also, the hidden blade ezio uses in AcR trailer is the one Altair wears in Ac1 :O

kriegerdesgottes
07-01-2011, 10:03 PM
lol I have never noticed until just now that his right blade comes out of no where. I agree though Altair's outfit establishes the badass assassin look. The ACII outfit is noble-like flashy and looks so awesome. It actually fits the time period half way decently. Like someone else said, none of these outfits could pass as stealthy or not noticeable since they all have weapons and daggers on them. I don't really care about that though, I just wish other people in town also had hoods and maybe some weapons on them so it didn't appear like you are the only one. I think they might fix that in revelations. The brotherhood suit was a good mix of Altair and ACII and was kind of plain but it was still cool. My only real complaint with the new suit is the bluish color and the fur.

MarcusTF
07-02-2011, 04:47 PM
I hope they have all kinds of bonus outfits just like in brother hood. My favorite robes are still Alta´r's. It's just... "classic".

iN3krO
07-02-2011, 05:23 PM
Originally posted by MarcusTF:
I hope they have all kinds of bonus outfits just like in brother hood. My favorite robes are still Alta´r's. It's just... "classic".

It really ****ed me off in Ac2 when i got altair and the short blade isn't in his back and there was no snd hidden blade :X

They could do whatever they want but if they are going to add altair's skin please, make the short blade animation the one of Ac1 and add the second blade to it :X

SleezeRocker
07-02-2011, 09:09 PM
Yes! Im in favor of having previous "plain costumes with the effects of you current Armor underneath em http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

DavisP92
07-02-2011, 11:26 PM
The right hidden blade comes out of his sleeve, which worked for the blending factor. But was only shown in acb.IMO ACR's ezio outfit wins out of all of them, but altair is a close second. I can't wait to see the new assassin haha